~55 -> 64 Really?

DarthBama

cant say for sure, coz not in game right now - but if you leveled the long way, which I expect that you have, there's tons of gear out there available for comms -and you should have 100s of those in varying flavours.

But check your trainer, and archive - and schematics on GTN - besides you can RE some comms gear IIRC.

Am I missing something or is there nothing to craft between roughly level 55 and 64? I love decking my ALTs in purple equipment roughly every 5 levels. It looks like you can't do that at level 60?

Well there are level 58 and 60 purples (rating 186 and 192 crafted)

Where do I get the schematics for armorings, mods, and enhancements for 192s?

I'm afraid if you did not have them pre-4.0 then you are outta luck. They were acquired through "high end schematics" acquisition: get an item from comms or ops, rip the mods out RE them.

Edited by psandak

I'm afraid if you did not have them pre-4.0 then you are outta luck. They were acquired through "high end schematics" acquisition: get an item from comms or ops, rip the mods out RE them.

All of which (armorings, mods, enhancements) were removed in 4.0 except for hilts and barrels with the 'who makes what' changes to crew skills.

Edited by DawnAskham

I'm afraid if you did not have them pre-4.0 then you are outta luck.

Are you sure? Because there are purple 56 versatile mods on the GTN and those didn't exist pre-4.0. They have to come from somewhere.

Edited by Sorenia

I usually wear 140 purple mods from level 50(48 now; I think they should be available via Armormech or Synth or Cyber now via RE, still) until level 55. Then, on level 55, I just wear legacy 192 gear from Yavin weekly - I think it still should be available, though I haven't checked. That Yavin gear is good enough for Kotfe and other solo stuff, especially if augmented.