More customization, the better.

Deewe

I have been endlessly asking for human companion flexible customization here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7543761#post7543761

This is my single request for this game (as much as I want female content augmented in the main body of the game, I understand it is impossible).

That's the problem. For nearly every companion 9 out of 10 customizations are ugly. Or in some cases 10 out of 10. I would like all of my characters to have their companions look different, but I like them to be attractive rather than "interesting". Of course what one person finds attractive is different than another, which is why we need variety.

AND their species are fixed, so as a female you are stuck with humans and one ugly Cathar. Basically all male companions may be have one attractive option and everyone uses it, and Doc and Aric do not have one appealing customization between them (while being the gal's only chance at love life for those luckless classes). Doc with a Mowhawk was along the lines of spitting into the female audience face next to breathtakingly beautiful Elara and Mako in the latest event rewards. And we need Malavai as a Chiss and Doc a Zabrack or a Miri and Guss as a Naut... and stuff.

In short, we NEED flexibility. So a player can decide how companion looks and what rocks her boat, because the developers have markedly different taste in digital men than, say, mine.

I would pay any amount of cc to customize romanceable companions' species and looks.

Edited by DomiSotto

• 2 months later...