Returning/somewhat new player seeking guild

Persuazn

I'm a returning, but still somewhat new player coming back to SWTOR. I started back during launch, leveled a couple of toons to 50, and did a little bit of everything of what they had at the time (lots of pvp and whatever pve content was available then). In all I played for maybe 2-3 months before moving on as I felt the end game was just stale and my friends/guildies at the time lost interest quickly. Now, several years later I got the urge to play again when the nerd in me saw the new Star Wars trailer while watching End Game.

I'm currently re-subbed and leveling some new toons as I enjoy the stories attached to (most of) the classes. In short, I'm looking for:

Casual/semi hardcore - Mostly interested in pve end game content like operations, flashpoints, heroics, etc but I do enjoy pvp.

Friendly/chill and a mature group of people that I can get along and enjoy the game with.

Some willingness to teach/guide me as the game is completely different from when I last played and especially through the end game stuff.

I don't care about factions, I've played both Pub/Imp about equally.

Lastly, like most I'm a working adult so I can't put in a whole lot of time, but I'm mostly active at night (anywhere between 7pm-1am pst) and whenever during the weekend. If you'd like tor reach out to me and think your guild would be a great fit, just reply here or contact me via discord (best way) vestige#1787.

Hey There,

we are an EST guild setup completely by Aussies.

My partner and I are both East Coast AU timezone players.

Our Pub guild is slowly getting a nice active member base. We reach our Conquest Yield each week now without any issues. We recently had a top 10 finish.

We also have an IMP guild, but its less active at the moment... We have put a lot of time into getting it established as yet..

Our XP bonuses are now well over 10% now, with a 2% Command rank bonus.

Here is our website: https://orca.enjin.com

We also have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/GKx8j6x

To find one of us online, use the Chatbox, type /who ORCA and whisper one of the resulting players, or using the Planetary search box just look for ORCA

Looking forward to hear from you..

Klamer GM