Maintenance: May 7th, 2013

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On Tuesday, May 7th we will be restarting all game servers to maintain and improve stability. After maintenance, there will not be a new patch to download. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, May 7th

Duration: 1 hour

Time: 12AM PDT (7AM GMT) - 1AM PDT (8AM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF these errors that should of never made it live are still here after next tuesday I think i'm done. The only way some of these bugs that should be easy to fix are still here, is if they don't even have a single person currently working on it.

(Im no master programer but how hard could it be to fix the useless crafting materials, how hard would it be to edit a file and change a few numbers or edit the value in some file for what they sell for???)

I guess they need everyone working on their next cash shop money maker instead.

Edited by powpows

You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.

Edited by AnduuDursty

You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.

This is too true in every conceivable way.

They are talking game stability here not bug fixes. Noone has answered anything about fixing bugs today we have had a why do we have bolster post. we all know why we have it we want to know why its still broken. Or what is being done to fix it etc. I have been on this site ever since the site opened and i love this game. 2.0 has been a disaster in some regards. In some aspects its worked but others it hasn't. Nor have their fixes worked.

They are talking game stability here not bug fixes. Noone has answered anything about fixing bugs today we have had a why do we have bolster post. we all know why we have it we want to know why its still broken. Or what is being done to fix it etc. I have been on this site ever since the site opened and i love this game. 2.0 has been a disaster in some regards. In some aspects its worked but others it hasn't. Nor have their fixes worked.

Last time I checked, bolster was fine. Sure, the problem wasn't eliminated completely, but if you go in naked, you won't stand a chance anymore. The reason they aren't addressing it is because it is working just fine. Who cares if this is to fix stability? Would you rather them ignore it and let the servers crash and us be without the game for days? No? Then shut your cake hole and appreciate the fact that they are FIXING something. It may not be what you think needs to be fixed, but they are doing the best they can.

The winner of the "Guy who has no clue this is not a fix but just maintenance" award goes to you.

The winner of the "Guy who has no clue this is not a fix but just maintenance" award goes to you.

And the "Master of Sarcasm" reward goes to you. Enjoy it with the cake. I know it's a maintenance. Who. Cares. They are keeping things running. But ya know what? Fine. Let things keep going without a maintenance. I can wait. How long do you think it will take for things to back up and bog down the system? Because that's what will happen. But no, go on ahead and keep being sarcastic. I can sit here.

And as far as the augment exploit goes, I would say that's not a well known issue, because people rarely play ranked, and if they do, it's pre-determined teams who just swap wins. On the off-chance you get a ranked team who actually wants to fight, then ya, they MIGHT use the exploit. But until it becomes a bigger issue, don't expect anything to change.

Edited by AnduuDursty

Last time I checked, bolster was fine. Sure, the problem wasn't eliminated completely, but if you go in naked, you won't stand a chance anymore. The reason they aren't addressing it is because it is working just fine. Who cares if this is to fix stability? Would you rather them ignore it and let the servers crash and us be without the game for days? No? Then shut your cake hole and appreciate the fact that they are FIXING something. It may not be what you think needs to be fixed, but they are doing the best they can.

This guy is completely clueless. He's talking about fixes but the developers sure aren't. If you had any idea what has really been going on here you'd know nothing has been fixed, and yes that includes bolster.

This guy is completely clueless. He's talking about fixes but the developers sure aren't. If you had any idea what has really been going on here you'd know nothing has been fixed, and yes that includes bolster.

So enlighten me, O wise one. I've been PvP'ing since 2.0 dropped, and other than the naked bolster that was fixed, I haven't encountered any other issues with it. So, please. Tell me. I'm curious.

So enlighten me, O wise one. I've been PvP'ing since 2.0 dropped, and other than the naked bolster that was fixed, I haven't encountered any other issues with it. So, please. Tell me. I'm curious.

augment glitch maybe? curious about that?

A room of trained chimps could accomplish more quite frankly. They did things the complex way and screwed it up and now they are paying for it. Its working just fine? even Rob Hinkle has said it isn't working how its intended. Are you a shareholder of EA by any chance? There is exploit after exploit with bolster and have been since the PTS clearly you know squat because problems have been reported and acknowledged all over the place.

and as far as the augment exploit goes, i would say that's not a well known issue, because people rarely play ranked, and if they do, it's pre-determined teams who just swap wins. On the off-chance you get a ranked team who actually wants to fight, then ya, they might use the exploit. But until it becomes a bigger issue, don't expect anything to change.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DarkSaberMaster

And the "Master of Sarcasm" reward goes to you. Enjoy it with the cake. I know it's a maintenance. Who. Cares. They are keeping things running. But ya know what? Fine. Let things keep going without a maintenance. I can wait. How long do you think it will take for things to back up and bog down the system? Because that's what will happen. But no, go on ahead and keep being sarcastic. I can sit here.

And as far as the augment exploit goes, I would say that's not a well known issue, because people rarely play ranked, and if they do, it's pre-determined teams who just swap wins. On the off-chance you get a ranked team who actually wants to fight, then ya, they MIGHT use the exploit. But until it becomes a bigger issue, don't expect anything to change.

The first post was saying it was a maintenance and not a bug fix of any kind. The posts after that voiced their surprise about no fix. Then you posted about them fixing things and telling everyone before you to be quiet about it because they are fixing things. And now this rant.

You acted as if this was a patch to fix some of the bugs in this game and the posters before you were upset that they were fixing bugs but the posters were still upset about bug fixes.

The speed/teleport hack exploit that has plagued CrutchBall since it's existence has yet to be patched.

Wow.. About time someone told it like it is..

Good job!!! I agree 1000% :)