This is for those who thinks SW:TOR lacks content.

Mozaic

Dear Disappointed SW:TOR player,

My (gaming) name is Mozaic, and I am 14 years old. Please don't take this as a joke and say, "Wow, this kid doesn;t know what he is talking about." Please just listen. Some of you might be saying, "This game has no endgame, this game's PvP sucks, this game doesn't have nearly as much content as World of Warcraft has, etc."

For all of you who have been around long enough to play Vanilla WoW: Think of the content it initially started with. I managed to play Vanilla WoW, and the content was minimal. If you ask me, it has the same content as SW:TOR currently does. A game cannot start off with dozens upon dozens of instances and stunning and cutting edge PvP! Everything may not even be as challenging as you hoped! But that's what the beginning of an MMO is for! When you start playing the released product, the developers and staff want your feedback so they can fix it and make the game into a success! Yes, that's what betas are for, but open and closed betas are only open for so long. Please stop badgering and trolling about how bad this game is for lack of content, and not shun Bioware and LucasArts for the new game and mistakes, but suggest things, go into the suggestion box and help them by just adding ideas to the mix.

Sincerely, a younger Gamer,

Mozaic

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My (gaming) name is Mozaic, and I am 14 years old. Please don't take this as a joke and say, "Wow, this kid doesn;t know what he is talking about." Please just listen. Some of you might be saying, "This game has no endgame, this game's PvP sucks, this game doesn't have nearly as much content as World of Warcraft has, etc."

For all of you who have been around long enough to play Vanilla WoW: Think of the content it initially started with. I managed to play Vanilla WoW, and the content was minimal. If you ask me, it has the same content as SW:TOR currently does. A game cannot start off with dozens upon dozens of instances and stunning and cutting edge PvP! Everything may not even be as challenging as you hoped! But that's what the beginning of an MMO is for! When you start playing the released product, the developers and staff want your feedback so they can fix it and make the game into a success! Yes, that's what betas are for, but open and closed betas are only open for so long. Please stop badgering and trolling about how bad this game is for lack of content, and not shun Bioware and LucasArts for the new game and mistakes, but suggest things, go into the suggestion box and help them by just adding ideas to the mix.

Mozaic

The problem is what WoW had then doesn't matter.

The game play for both games is close but here you get

4 warzones.(8 players max)

There you get

8+ warzones (10 -40 players)

Arena

a world built for players to run into each other

Some world pvp events.

When you are think about what to spend you 20 bucks a month on. One stands our right now.

This is just looking at PvP, though.

I think SW:ToR has a better leveling pve right now.

I don't raid any more so i can't comment on that

Edited by Lt_Latency

Mozaic

I am sorry to say this but, you're 14 now, vanilla wow was released in 2004. so you played it at 6 years old? :o when i was that age i was playing with pokemons and toy cars.

Other than that i believe you have some good points.

I did my research. Just cause I'm 14 doesn't mean a thing. My post, in case you haven't realized, displays a lot more maturity than those of the raging trolls who's goal is to spite and mock a gaming experience.

when ppls gaming experience is older than u been alive yeah ...

The problem is what WoW had then doesn't matter.

The game play for both games is close but here you get

4 warzones.(8 players max)

There you get

8+ warzones (10 -40 players)

Arena

a world built for players to run into each other

Some world pvp events.

When you are think about what to spend you 20 bucks a month on. One stands our right now.

This is just looking at PvP, though.

I think SW:ToR has a better leveling pve right now.

I don't raid any more so i can't comment on that

And I know it shouldn't matter, it's just an example of some sort. I'm just telling the people who ARE complaining, that they should wait.

your also comparing a 7yr old game to a 2011/12 game same standards dont exisit its called moving with the times

u cant release a basic mmo that would rival wow 7years ago u need one to rival it now in 2012

And I know it shouldn't matter, it's just an example of some sort. I'm just telling the people who ARE complaining, that they should wait.

Alright, fair enough. I'll wait but I won't pay $15 a month doing so.

your also comparing a 7yr old game to a 2011/12 game same standards dont exisit its called moving with the times

u cant release a basic mmo that would rival wow 7years ago u need one to rival it now in 2012

I shudder to think of how long game development would take if it launched with everything WoW had to offer. And the amount of bugs for the 1st year the game would have.

Sorry man, you just cannot release a game with THAT much content.

So how exactly did you play vanilla wow then? please explain this wonderful wonderful detail.

Listen there is no reason you should be crying your eyes out when you have no experience with another MMO. There are thousands of people on this forum that have been playing UO and EQ. So dont sit here all high and might because you claim to have played vanilla wow. Go experience another MMO then. if you like this game and you truly want it to succeed then you would stick it out and hope for the best or you could just become an MMO hopper who goes to the next big thing and then cries about that game and waits for the next one.

Except it didn't take people 1 WEEK to get to max level and to down all of the raids.

This game had 1 weeks worth of content. WoW had MUCH more.

Wrong, WoW had a longer leveling curve, that is all. It takes people a week now to get to 85.

Way to go at shutting down a supporter. As an adult you should encourage them not dissuade them. And you should give them good constructive criticism to help them grow as people.

I hear you OP .....wish everyone would act like adults and stop with the apathy , seeing as they don't even bother to read more than one line, but think it's their obligation to comment on it anyway.

Finally, I have someone who sees logic. :D

They need a war zone with 40 vs 40 at least.

simple to prove the engine can handle. Right now alot of people think it can't. I think this would go a long way to helping them

This is what I was saying in the last sentence of my original post! This should go in the Suggestion Box!

Obviously you don't get the point and yes I see the problem..is just not with him.

so comparing a 2006 game to a 2011 game is ok ? lots of things has changed in mmos over 7 years if u dont think making a game in 2011 to have the same featues as one in 2006 is bad, then i feel sorry for the future of games as clearly any old reskin crap is good enough