Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

iscam

If Talos was a romance option for SI (either sex with the coming of SGR), would you romance him? Do you want him to be a romance option? If yes, why, and if no, why?

I want him to be a romance option because he's the only companion I really like, Khem Val complaining about how Tulak Hord was the best sith ever, Andronikos refusing to call me anything other than "Sith" (seriously, a "my lord" once in a while wouldn't kill him), Ashara not really having any closure for her romance (still attached to her Jedi Code), and Xalek... well, being Xalek.

What do you think?

Not sure if you're playing the game still but I thought I'd answer this question anyway. I haven't got my inquisitor that far yet but from the sounds of him from people in this thread I would in a heartbeat romance him. I'm very sad my male gunslinger can't romance Corso. My GS and him would make a perfect couple. Instead I'm having to romance Risha. Now my Jugg is romancing Theron :t_angel: :t_angel: :t_angel: :t_angel:

• 1 month later...
Not sure if you're playing the game still but I thought I'd answer this question anyway. I haven't got my inquisitor that far yet but from the sounds of him from people in this thread I would in a heartbeat romance him. I'm very sad my male gunslinger can't romance Corso. My GS and him would make a perfect couple. Instead I'm having to romance Risha. Now my Jugg is romancing Theron :t_angel: :t_angel: :t_angel: :t_angel:

No, your smuggler could romance Akaavi. Or nobody until Lana / Theron / Koth / the other one comes along.