(Spoliers, maybe?) HP-51 is way too chipper.

EmilmcUgly

I was really hoping for some unrestrained murderousness and a lot of insults about skinbags. Something along the lines of one of the operative companions, but with more malevolence. I keep expecting this guy to crack a joke.

Who's HP-51?

Nitpicking aside about typos, the original HK was a very cheerful droid as well. That's part of what makes the guy so endearing. He's so **** happy to be out killing people for you.

Commentary: Perhaps it is more expected for a trained assassination droid to be more somber. But the Maker granted me the privilege of also disguising myself as an unusual model of Protocol Droid.

Supposition: Perhaps it is that privilege that allows for me to sound so cheerful.

Query: Have you ever heard a Protocol Droid tell a joke before?

Answer: Not I.

Supposition: Perhaps a joke is outside a standard Protocol Droid's programming.

Joke: What does a dead Sandperson look like under the wraps?

Punchline: Dead.

Edited by LyraineAlei

No worries. It looked like teasing.

... the original HK was a very cheerful droid as well. That's part of what makes the guy so endearing. He's so **** happy to be out killing people for you.

I thought HK-47 was pretty malevolent, so I probably was just expecting more of that. I was just approaching it with the wrong expectations, maybe.

No worries. It looked like teasing.

I thought HK-47 was pretty malevolent, so I probably was just expecting more of that. I was just approaching it with the wrong expectations, maybe.

He was. He was just so damn cheerful about plotting ways of killing people! And he is a happy about it.

XD

I thought he sounded cheerful in the games and in the FPs we see him in. He's just so happy to have the chance at bloodshed. Like Fourex, but less "For the Republic!"