Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SI Love interest Lana Beniko vs Ashara Zavros

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
SI Love interest Lana Beniko vs Ashara Zavros

VitalityPrime
09.30.2015 , 07:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefertuss View Post
Certainly makes more sense than the idealistic, blindingly LS padawan. My assassin is quite happy with Andronikos though.
I posted this in another thread a while back about Ashara and the DS Inquisitor.

Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
I remember how I thought it was ridiculous that the Inq couldn't fully turn Ashara, after knowing about the Warrior and Jaesa...then I thought about it more...and realized how much more manipulating and cunning it is to do what the DS Inquisitor does to Ashara. (especially if romancing)

Through his manipulations, she is completely and utterly devoted to him, yet still believes herself a Jedi (for most of the story)...and he uses this, uses her, to bring other Jedi to his cause, a cause that he masks from her.

Basically, he manipulates her so much so that she helps him break some of the order down from the inside.

That is bad*** darkside manipulation in my opinion.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

davanev
10.01.2015 , 05:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
A DS Inquisitor doesn't just make "ruthless decisions". They are selfish and murder without any reason except "murder and mayhem await". They are really borderline crazy.
DS inquisitor does not have to be a psycho. My main one is L60 and only DS1 or 2. He is selfish and power hungry with pronounced sadistic tendencies at times but not all the time. He wants to be at the top of the pile in a reformed, pragmatic empire because such an empire would be stronger, making him more powerful, and will do pretty much anything to achieve that. Lana can be interpreted in a similar vein - less sadistic but certainly ruthless and would make an excellent first lady of the modernised. Sith Empire. How can a person who Marr thinks is a suitable candidate to head Sith intelligence possibly be a goodie goodie ?. Anyway I take the yellow eyes as sign of DS corruption and have here about DS 1.

Nazo-the-demon
10.01.2015 , 09:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by davanev View Post
DS inquisitor does not have to be a psycho. My main one is L60 and only DS1 or 2. He is selfish and power hungry with pronounced sadistic tendencies at times but not all the time. He wants to be at the top of the pile in a reformed, pragmatic empire because such an empire would be stronger, making him more powerful, and will do pretty much anything to achieve that. Lana can be interpreted in a similar vein - less sadistic but certainly ruthless and would make an excellent first lady of the modernised. Sith Empire. How can a person who Marr thinks is a suitable candidate to head Sith intelligence possibly be a goodie goodie ?. Anyway I take the yellow eyes as sign of DS corruption and have here about DS 1.
Just like how Darth Imperious doesn't have to be the second coming of christ. The way I have him so far is that he tends to get carried away with zaps people as a form of intimidation and to make sure people don't thing he's soft as he's rising into power. He also doesn't give the Ghost free will since they were dark sided sith in life and could only cause trouble if left to their own devices. He will work peacefully with a ally or member of the empire through, unless they betray him he sees no reason to harm them.

PallyHk
10.02.2015 , 12:45 PM | #14
If you play lightside, why aren't you playing a jedi to begin with?

TYTtee
07.16.2019 , 06:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by PallyHk View Post
If you play lightside, why aren't you playing a jedi to begin with?
Well, i love Empire and Sith, but pure dark side SIth feels just like dumb maniac.

SteveTheCynic
07.16.2019 , 11:14 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TYTtee View Post
Well, i love Empire and Sith, but pure dark side SIth feels just like dumb maniac.
1. Nice necro.

2. There's a thousand and one ways to play a Sith as *dark* (more dark decisions than light, regardless of the Alignment Selector Toggle Knob Thing) without being a goggly-eyed maniac.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.