The Best Star ship

NeutralHunter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The IA starship looks like something I'd expect in Star Trek. Even the entrance has a little transporter like decoration beside it. I do like it, but I always get the feeling I'm walking across the ship sideways rather than from back to front.

My favourite would probably be the Jedi Consular/Knight. Mainly because it's quick to get out of when I arrive on a planet and it's layout is very simple.

The IA starship looks like something I'd expect in Star Trek. Even the entrance has a little transporter like decoration beside it. I do like it, but I always get the feeling I'm walking across the ship sideways rather than from back to front.

My favourite would probably be the Jedi Consular/Knight. Mainly because it's quick to get out of when I arrive on a planet and it's layout is very simple.

I agree. The only shortcoming is there is no room for your companions on the JC/JK ship...so I guess its a slumber party in my room. Lord Scourge loves pillow fights :p

From the outside it reminds me more of the Naboo Royal ship from Episode 1.

The Ebon Hawk! If only we could get the damn thing..

In terms of best designed interior, from the few ships I have seen I'd have to say Imperial Agent, followed by Trooper and Smuggler with Jedi Knight falling in last. I'm looking forward to seeing the Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter ships.

I'd love the ship design team to take a page from the mass effect teams' book and give us something that rivals the Normandy SR 2.

Personally, The BH has the coolest ship of the bunch primarily because it looks like a completely awesome cross between the Slave I and Serenity (from Firefly). My least favorite it the Trooper's since I find it kinda ugly IMO, probably because I prefer the more symmetrical designs.

All told, my list goes like this:

Mantis>Phantom>XS Freighter>Fury>Defender>Thunderclap

I agree. The only shortcoming is there is no room for your companions on the JC/JK ship...so I guess its a slumber party in my room.

If you had chosen a trooper this would not of happened, in one room you can have a full ops briefing with 20 people.

Edited by mdtk

I like the Sith Warrior/Inquisitor ship best so far, the layout makes it seem very spacious and I like that it has crew quarters and a functional looking med bay. The lighting is kinda lousy though . . . seriously, can't the ship droid install some decent light fixtures? :p Maybe my Sith can steal a C2-N2 model, they seem to be able to figure that sort of thing out.

i Like the smugglers and the Knights starships. The layout of the sith ship just anoys me. however the easest to get around is the bounty hunters.

You sure? With the Defender, it's like this: Choose location, get out of seat, jump over the railing in front of you, exit ship.