[Sinister Swarm] Returning and looking for Recruits

SwiftSoul

The Swarm Returns

Join in the return of one of the most respected communities against the Republican scum

http://www.sinisterswarm.com

The Republican dogs are more formidable than the Empire has anticipated. The Jedi fools are becoming more attuned with the Force. But here on Korriban, are many ancient secrets that lay dormant within the planet. Those secrets hold an untold power of the Sith. This power will make the foolish Jedi experience the true power of the Dark Side of the Force. Once we unleash the power of the pure Sith, we of the empire will end the lives of the Jedi and shall rule the Republic and the Galaxy once and for all. If you are a young Sith that believes they are truly at one with the Dark Side, then attune yourself to the Sinister Side of the Force. Let the Republican scum quake in the shadow of the return of the Swarm.

Returns?

As stated in the title, the Sinister Swarm Community is looking to rebuild the SWTOR Chapter and make it active once more. We have had a lot of people picking up the game once again, and they are having tons of fun with all the new content SWTOR has to offer. Going back into the Flash Points, War Zones, Operations, and roaming the planets has brought a bit of nostalgia to every member of the Swarm who plays which lets us rebuild the guild stronger than ever. Our guild upholds the Swarm tradition of Respect, Honor above all else, and the most important having fun. So it is with our great enthusiasm that we welcome you with open arms to the Returning Sinister Swarm.

Who We Are

The Sinister Swarm is a well-established gaming community where members can build lasting friendships in a fun, active and organized environment. Together for 14 years now, we are a community which has stood the test of time. Founded upon a higher set of standards, we strive to provide our members with the most complete and rewarding gaming experience possible. Over the years we have made many accomplishments, but what we value more than anything are the relationships that we have built within our community. The friendships we’ve kindled have gone beyond your typical guild acquaintances and turned into what we like to call our family here at the Swarm. More than anything else, it is our basic principles and these friendships that bind us together. While games come and go, and so many of the "hardcore" guilds crumble around us, the Sinister Swarm remains eternal!

What We Are

The Sinister Swarm is a multi-platform gaming community with experience in MMOs, FPSs, RTSs, PvP, PvE, and more. With a full roster of both mature and respectful players, we have zero tolerance for immaturity, trash talk, and the unneeded dramas which plague so many other communities. Our officers and senior members work tirelessly towards maintaining a professional level of organization, unparalleled in today's gaming world. Members of the Sinister Swarm always show good spirit, positivity, and have a great sense of humor. As we find ourselves in a continual state of growth, the word “guild” has simply become too small to describe us.

Member Requirements

Bee Age 18+: We are a mature community and we expect our new bees to be the same. Our age frame has people in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s so there is some diversity of people to hang out with.

Bee Respectful: A lot of our members that play are around 30-40 and some have families. We ask all new bees that join the swarm to keep the language PG in vent, in-game, and in the forums. You never know who could be around their computer, so please be mindful of that.

Bee in The Tripod: There are 3 main ways we stay active within the Sinister Swarm. First is by participating in our Forums: Our forums host a lot of great info from class guides to what’s a good movie to see. Second is participating in-game: Some people on vent may not have mics or be able to talk at the moment. In game chat is a way for them to ask for help or even just to say hey, so please don’t ignore them. Finally is participating in Ventrilo: It is required for all members to be in Vent while in-game. Ventrilo is our main source of communication and the way we get to know other members. If you don’t like a lot of chatter or are working on something, there are quiet rooms you can use to get away and have silence.

What To Expect

We want our members to feel like they can come in-game and find a group for whatever comes to mind. Needing some daily partners? We always have people running Section X, CZ198 etc… Wanting to run Ops? Every Sunday night after our Chapter Meeting is our Operation take-down (More scheduled nights to come). We run through all difficulties, so if that’s your thing feel free to join in the craziness. Tired of going into Warzones alone? We have some of the most dedicated PvPers that are always willing to join in on a good, old-school Jedi whooping whether it be on the ground or in the vastness of space. Trying to hunt down Datacrons and the ridiculous amount of achievements? Wednesday nights we go from planet to planet and grab them all with our Planet Seeker Events to learn more about the Swtor universe. Even if you are just leveling a Lowbie character/alt and want a leveling partner or two, I’m sure you can find a member that has a character around your level. Here in the Swarm, our members never feel like they are playing the game alone, rather they can call on any of our members for back up with any challenge this game has to offer.

Join the Swarm

This war is far from over! It is the true beginning of the end for the Jedi and destruction of the Republic. Only the Sith know what it means to wield the Force, and the force should only belong to the Sith. With the return of the Swarm, the power of the Dark Side will evolve and its shadow will consume the galaxy! We send this message to all Sith Lords attuned to the Dark Side to forget all that you know about this Dark Side, and come to us at http://www.sinisterswarm.com to relearn your teachings. Together, we shall bend the knee of the Republic with Ancient power of the Old Dark Side, and this war shall be ours! Hail to the Emperor, Hail to the Sith, Hail to the Empire, and Hail to the SWARM!!!

Contacts for any questions

Angelhawk/Ængelhawk

Potimus/Drie'el/Barrachas

Tinitiki/Verryblue/Carrafox

Syîanna/Syïanna/Syiänna

Lumnus/Xiòn/Xemni

Fuhen/Fuhyn

Edited by SwiftSoul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked out your website and I wanted to say that the Swarm sounds really cool. I like the idea of a real community of players that helps out everyone else in the guild and ensures that everyone has a successful and fun time.

Just checked out your website and I wanted to say that the Swarm sounds really cool. I like the idea of a real community of players that helps out everyone else in the guild and ensures that everyone has a successful and fun time.

Hey thanks for checking us out man. That's really what we try to do is make gaming fun and not all about the elitist or the major seriousness. More of a place where you can get off work or school or what ever and come play with a bunch of great people.

Hey thanks for checking us out man. That's really what we try to do is make gaming fun and not all about the elitist or the major seriousness. More of a place where you can get off work or school or what ever and come play with a bunch of great people.

Yeah, it's especially appealing as a 30-year-old to see a group of people around my age or older who understand stuff like having kids and so on. I'd apply, but I'm such a casual player that I'm not sure I'd be a good fit.

Yeah, it's especially appealing as a 30-year-old to see a group of people around my age or older who understand stuff like having kids and so on. I'd apply, but I'm such a casual player that I'm not sure I'd be a good fit.

hey you dont have to be a serious player alot of people in the swarm can only be on at set time/day do to real life drama so you are more then welcome to come along

Hail Swarm! We don't discriminate against people who have limited playtime and will try to help anyone who needs it anytime possible! Coming from a 30 something dad with 2 kids we know what its like to have a life and try to fit gaming in what time we do have.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I am looking for a guild that runs PvP on the imp side! I have PvP experience. I will try to message one of the mentioned contacts in the thread. My in toon's in game name is bh-otto.

We do have people that run pvp a lot so there should be no problems with grouping up for a 4 man squad.

Such an Awesome community and the binds of friendship are everlasting. As a long time member of the Sinister Swarm, I can attest to the validity and success of the Swarm. Have a look at our video at http://sinisterswarm.com/ and come join us. Feel free to pm me here on the forums or ingame under Quan'tumn/Codëx if you would like more information. Hail Swarm!!! Edited by kylester
Updated info

We kicked off the beginning of the end of the year with a Sinister Swarm 2013 season End party. Song Christmas theme song played some Swtor and voted for our 2013 Swarmer of the year Duchess Dark Fate congratz to her. One of the many things we do here so drop us an app on the forums and we will show how to party Swarm Style.

Sinister Swarm has always had an open door policy when it comes to our members. We are always looking for new members to join our fun and be a part of the family. Send us a shout and we can discuss any concerns you might have. Contact Quan'tumn or Codëx in game or send me a pm here on these forums.

Tonite, 12/22/2013, we will be holding our weekly guild meeting for all of our family members. This is always a great time to get an insight of our goals as a team and also bring up your questions. And we will be having a community Swtor event afterwards.

If you are looking for a great place to call home, have a look at our website, and feel free to contact us ingame or via pm's. You can also apply via sinisterswarm.com, and we are here to help. Thanks :w_angelic:

Hello,

I am looking for a guild that runs PvP on the imp side! I have PvP experience. I will try to message one of the mentioned contacts in the thread. My in toon's in game name is bh-otto.

I remember seeing you in some matches, one of my alts is Barrachas a sorc healer. Would love to have you come join us!

Welcome to are newest members we got this week. We are happy to get you guys and gals in and hope you are happy. We are slowly progressing up the ops and getting closer and closer to take out the higher end game content. Join us in our climb for that goal and together we will kick some serious but in nightmare mode.