Darth Ruin

lorddarklon

I think it is time that this sith lord gets fleshed out alittle. I mean in the G-canon he is the founder of the sith + his creed is just makes you want to know more about the man

"There is no passion…there is solely obsession.

There is no knowledge. There is solely conviction.

There is no purpose. There is solely will.

There is nothing…

Only me." ―The creed of Ruin

he was created by lucas he was supposed to be the unknown jedi knight who left the jedi order and created the sith 2000 years ago but later his character was expanded by Abel Gustavo.

just like darth bane with drew.

Ah, I see. But he wasn't the First Sith. Thats canon.

Hum just keep im mind the sith order is one thing the sith species is another. off course there will be sith way before even the jedi split, but they arent the same sith of swtor or from naga sadow time. they were ruled by a king in im not mistaken, and possesed some degree of force senitivity, but nothing major, comparable to jedi and such, and were primitive in comparisson too.

The sith pure blood as we know now its nothing more then a mingle between human and pure sith, This was possible by some dark rituals that the dark jedi performed. In swtor time they are knowned as pure sith, because its whats left of the species i think. ( unless you count the descendents of the massassi warriors in yavin, not sure if they still exist in this time. and also because being sith is a mark of honor in the empire and all that.

Edited by Spartanik

In swtor time they are knowned as pure sith, because its whats left of the species i think. ( unless you count the descendents of the massassi warriors in yavin, not sure if they still exist in this time. and also because being sith is a mark of honor in the empire and all that.

Those Massassi were all killed by Exar Kun. He sacrificed all of their lives to save his own when the the entire Jedi Order came for him.

It's a shame they've decided to abandon the timeline vids now.

Lance Henriksen's voice as Gnost Dural just makes you want watch them again, and again. And again.

:EDIT:

The problem with that one, is that it contradicts what happened before. The Massassi had all been killed. The surface of Yavin 4 had been engulfed in a firestorm that pretty much ensured no survival for any that had disobeyed their Master's (Kun) call to the temple.

Not to mention that Naga Sadow had already been destroyed by Kun, after he'd survived his "trial" at the hands of the Massassi and that rather huge monstrous worm....

As many others have been fond of pointing out though, Gnost Dural's analysis isn't fool proof, and not to be taken as fact. His interpretations (as he's even said in his own analysis of various parts) are made with only what information he could gather.

After all, the one Jedi who returned from Yavin 4, Master Ovare/Ovaire( vids need subtitles damnit!) was one of a line of Sith who had infiltrated the Republic and the Jedi Order itself, was the only one who recounted what had happened. Nobody else to coroborate his story or to expose it as lies.

Not to mention that access to Yavin 4 was restricted in Revan's time, and was still recovering from the damage wrought by the clashing of powers between the Jedi and Kun, and there was still no indication of the Massassi.

So, what's the truth?

Is it the story of a Sith masquerading as a Jedi?

Edited by Fyurii