Aric Jorgan in KOTFE - Good Job

Joluka

So, I just ran through Profit and Plunder as a DS Sith Warrior, which, as you know, is the chapter where Vette and Gault are reintroduced to the story. This is also the episode where you get to punish the “failed” Jorgan or Kaliyo, who were previously sent to deal with a spire that was supposedly the place from which Arcann (rest in pieces, at least in my story) would control the fleet.

I wanted to compliment the story devs because the last class story I ran before starting KOTFE was the trooper. I romanced Jorgan, and I did not know I was so attached to him as a character until he took my sentence to death by lightsaber like a man. He collapsed between his dead Havoc Squad, and the sight actually made me feel something, man. It was surprising. I’ll miss him. He really was a hero, you know, a great example of what it means to serve people selflessly, efficiently, and excellently.

Of course, every fiber of who he was clashed with my Warrior BIG time, but I really respected how he faced death, accepted responsibility, and saved the total douche Kaliyo. Suffice it to say, I felt like an ******e for killing him.

Well done, BioWare. You did good.

Edited by Joluka

I'm never going to get that scene on any of my characters, but I'm glad they did it well!

Oh, I almost didn’t get it, but I am Sith!

I won’t kill him on my troopers for sure. On the rest, though... I just love how many possibilities and choices you get in KOTFE/TET.

My nasty, racist, insane, violent, terrible (trueblood) Sith Warrior naturally had to kill Aric. Not only because he failed, but because he was a righteous Cathar low-life, less worthy than the lowest Twi'lek boytoy slave. When she did it, something inside of me died as well. I felt sooooo horrible during and after it. I think I even closed my eyes and skipped the voice over. Doing something like that goes just too much against my rl character.

After that I knew that Aric and Kaliyo will stay alive on all my other characters. And they did and do even on chars who in my opinion could kill them. I'm playing OOC there, I kow.

This particular Sith Warrior also made a very cold-blooded decision on Nathema to someone she actually even was in a (very, very weird, but that's another story) relationship with. I did NOT enjoy this scene at all. I had to do it though to stay dark side. I wished this last decision would have no dark/light side markers.

I actually ESC'd at the very last second, because I couldn't stand it. But it was too late. The loading screen started at the same moment. :( I had to immediately switch to my medic to "reverse" my mistake. :p

This SW is the only dark side char I have left. She is so evil, she turned everyone else in my legacy to the light side. ;)

This particular Sith Warrior also made a very cold-blooded decision on Nathema to someone she actually even was in a (very, very weird, but that's another story) relationship with. I did NOT enjoy this scene at all. I had to do it though to stay dark side. I wished this last decision would have no dark/light side markers.

I actually ESC'd at the very last second, because I couldn't stand it. But it was too late. The loading screen started at the same moment. :( I had to immediately switch to my medic to "reverse" my mistake. :p

Same. :( I even tried to ESC too, but it was too late. I felt so horrible after doing it, I had to go replay it with my JK to forget what I had done. It still haunts me though.