Min/max pvp Obroan pvp gear for marauder

FlatOut_nlF

What stas should i aim for? Accuracy,crit and surge for annihilation/carnage marauder?(atm in annhi, it seems better for some reason) Also read that power augments better for pvp, is that true? I`ll be the best if some one gives me his askmrrobot profile :)

What stas should i aim for? Accuracy,crit and surge for annihilation/carnage marauder?(atm in annhi, it seems better for some reason) Also read that power augments better for pvp, is that true? I`ll be the best if some one gives me his askmrrobot profile :)

This is what I run when playing watchman sentinel/Annihilation Mara. For Carnage I use the same gear setup, full power surge with no accuracy in gear because in Carnage the skill tree itself gives you enough accuracy.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1310b402-3280-4c43-9e4d-3d6f622542a1

You want power augments and you also want to have advanced deft mods 29X in every slot.

This is what I run when playing watchman sentinel/Annihilation Mara. For Carnage I use the same gear setup, full power surge with no accuracy in gear because in Carnage the skill tree itself gives you enough accuracy.

You want power augments and you also want to have advanced deft mods 29X in every slot.

Why no crit ranting and no accuracy??

I'd take the same, just with end/str augments. Matter of taste.

And accuracy and crit... as carnage. He already said why you don't need accuracy. And crit... I simply state: it's ok, but inferior to power/surge.

I enjoy more annihilation, so for annhi go also for power and surge with no crit and acc?

Edited by FlatOut_nlF

I enjoy more annihilation, so for annhi go also for power and surge with no crit and acc?

I run two pieces with accuracy for a watchman build as I had wiffing on sorcs and PT's when they pop flares. Otherwise everything is power surge. Crit rating just does not have the same return as power. If you stack max crit you hit 28% crit chance but loose more than 200 bonus melee and force damage. This actually drops your DPS, and DPS increases steadily as you add power. You can make a strong argument despite what I am doing that any build with a crit boost to certain skills (Watchman with DoT's), and any build with an auto crit (combat) should purely stack power as a secondary stat.

I run two pieces with accuracy for a watchman build as I had wiffing on sorcs and PT's when they pop flares.

I believe you're at 94% accuracy without any accuracy in your gear if you have the companion buff and if you take the 3% accuracy in Combat no?

I believe you're at 94% accuracy without any accuracy in your gear if you have the companion buff and if you take the 3% accuracy in Combat no?

yes, and if your actually speccing combat you have accuracy out the wazoo. As for his comment about flares. The talent he refers to for PTs anyway is DcD that gives 25% defense and resistance. He is not going to be able to get enough accuracy to put any meaningful dent in that DcD, or at least if he plans on being able to hit hard enough to actually make the PT feel like popping a DcD anyway.

yes, and if your actually speccing combat you have accuracy out the wazoo. As for his comment about flares. The talent he refers to for PTs anyway is DcD that gives 25% defense and resistance. He is not going to be able to get enough accuracy to put any meaningful dent in that DcD, or at least if he plans on being able to hit hard enough to actually make the PT feel like popping a DcD anyway.

Yah I know about Chaff Flare, but the increased def. chance is only for Pyro (we can say for pretty much every single PT out there that is not a tank though). He'd have to stack a crazy amount of accuracy to be able to see a significant increase in the hit % if he's spamming white dmg attacks on a Pyro with Chaff Flare. An even easier solution is to just switch targets >.>

This is 100% dead on. Do this.