Questions: Round II

Xinika

Questions to be asked look good, im disappointed darkness pvp issues aren't even listed as an after thought but unfortunately I think I'm a really small minority that still bothers to play it in pvp. Keep up the good work.

I think the It's been requested a couple times to increase the duration of dark protection. I ended up having to tank this week and found that there is some difficulty in high movement fights to keep up. A Jugg uses 1 ability to get the mitiagaion for 20 seconds on a 15 sec cd, both have a 5 second window to maintain the buff but the ease and duration of the Jugg's version is a joke in comparison.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions to be asked look good, im disappointed darkness pvp issues aren't even listed as an after thought but unfortunately I think I'm a really small minority that still bothers to play it in pvp. Keep up the good work.

Actually I've been noticing the Darkness issues in PvP. The full tree isn't even viable anymore. The state of Darkness is actually quite sad in PvP and those changes were due to PvE.