Synthweaving not working

KnightTimeGamer

So I recently wanted to start getting into crafting. I decided to learn synthweaving, the only issue is, I've lvled my sythnweaving up to 81, but no new items have been unlocked for me to craft. I unlearned synthweaving and relearned it, I'm lvl 20 in synthweaving and theres still no new items. If anyone can figure out why this issue is happening and how to fix it I would extremely appreciate it!

So I recently wanted to start getting into crafting. I decided to learn synthweaving, the only issue is, I've lvled my sythnweaving up to 81, but no new items have been unlocked for me to craft. I unlearned synthweaving and relearned it, I'm lvl 20 in synthweaving and theres still no new items. If anyone can figure out why this issue is happening and how to fix it I would extremely appreciate it!

Have you gone back to the Synthweaving trainer to learn new schematics?

Well I went to the Synthweaver again cause I thought about that, but the only thing she seemed to be selling was Synthweaving for the Onslaught expansion. I'll check again just incase, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a trooper who does Armormech and I never had to buy anything as that upgraded....then again things might have changed since I played that character a couple of years ago.

first new sold schematic is at 80 IIRC...

to see all of them and their required level set the filter on the top right to "all"

Levels for basic assembly components are

with enough matterials (not more than 80ea of component A and B and the vendor mat) you can level any crafting skill from 1-700 in 45 mins with 4x affection 50 companions. you just make the highestest rating assembly component until you can buy the next next, and repeat until 600 (skip the infused/ossan ones) then once you buy onslaught crafting upgrade, make 20 premium (green) 12 prototype (blue), and 4 artifact (purple) assembly components to hit 700.