I got 2 major problems and i need help from the support

negoras

I got 2 major problems.I play swtor for free about 2 years doing the story line etc.Now i said that because the game gave me some great time free,now that i am adult and i get my money,i can subscribe 1 month for the game.And there start the problems..

Problem 1:My main account that i palyed 2-3 years,i add the subscription.10 hours after that my connection brokes and i got disconnect.Then it says that will send me 1 time code.NEVER.Lost the account after 10 hours of subscription

Problem 2:After that i say ok i will make another account.I make the other account and subscribe to it.I make a jedi with the boost 70 lvl i play about 10 mins and then i said f*ck this i will make a sith again.i delete the 10 mins play jedi and my booster coin dissapears.COME ON!In the last account that i lost after 10 hours of subscription i made this 3 times until i finaly decide witch will be my boosted character and after i deleted the boosted it gave me the coin back.Now the coin disappeared,HELP PLEASE

problem number 1:10 hours account dissappear:korudallos

problem number 2:Boost coin 2nd account dissappear:negoras

HELP PLEASE!JESUS CHRIST I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THAT.

Ps.i made a ticket before around 15 hours,still waiting

1. If they never sent you the one time code in your e-mail, call customer support. It can take days before they respond to an in-game ticket.

2. If you played a boosted character even just a little bit you can't get the token back. That is why you get a warning message pop up when you go to delete a boosted character.

I got 2 major problems.I play swtor for free about 2 years doing the story line etc.Now i said that because the game gave me some great time free,now that i am adult and i get my money,i can subscribe 1 month for the game.And there start the problems..

Problem 1:My main account that i palyed 2-3 years,i add the subscription.10 hours after that my connection brokes and i got disconnect.Then it says that will send me 1 time code.NEVER.Lost the account after 10 hours of subscription

Problem 2:After that i say ok i will make another account.I make the other account and subscribe to it.I make a jedi with the boost 70 lvl i play about 10 mins and then i said f*ck this i will make a sith again.i delete the 10 mins play jedi and my booster coin dissapears.COME ON!In the last account that i lost after 10 hours of subscription i made this 3 times until i finaly decide witch will be my boosted character and after i deleted the boosted it gave me the coin back.Now the coin disappeared,HELP PLEASE

problem number 1:10 hours account dissappear:korudallos

problem number 2:Boost coin 2nd account dissappear:negoras

HELP PLEASE!JESUS CHRIST I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THAT.

Ps.i made a ticket before around 15 hours,still waiting

You should check your first account. It probably still has the subscription going.

Log into your email account, check the spam folder or junk folder. If not, try to log in again.

This is pretty much the same thing you need to do to log into the forums, so you shouldn't have a problem. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your feedbad guys.At first account and when i try to log in to game and when i try to log in to the site wants the on time code that never came.Yeah i have checked spam etc nowhere...For the coin thing you are propably right,but in the 10hours subscription account i made 3 times a boosted played around 10-15 mins and when i deleted the boosted character i got my coin back.

But really i made subscription in 2 accounts in 2 days and not got a boosted character,nobody respond to my tickets..Really bad support..

Somebody finally answered me and he told me that when you do any progress with the boosted its created you dont get your coin back.He will restore my jedi he said.Thats good.Thank you for that

So major problem number 1 fixed

I told him on ticket about the main account,waiting for the reply..

Edited by negoras

Somebody finally answered me and he told me that when you do any progress with the boosted its created you dont get your coin back.He will restore my jedi he said.Thats good.Thank you for that

So major problem number 1 fixed

I told him on ticket about the main account,waiting for the reply..

the best way to deal with the first issue is to ring them, and while the person is on the phone, they can wait, and send you the code again, or even give you the code while you are on with them. Also, set up a security key, use winauth (or some other sort of auth key), if you don't have a valid smart phone. Stops you needing the one time passcode, plus you As for the second issue, once you level the char, or uses the crew skills, the coin is gone :(

the best way to deal with the first issue is to ring them, and while the person is on the phone, they can wait, and send you the code again, or even give you the code while you are on with them. Also, set up a security key, use winauth (or some other sort of auth key), if you don't have a valid smart phone. Stops you needing the one time passcode, plus you As for the second issue, once you level the char, or uses the crew skills, the coin is gone :(

Man i cant talk with them in the phone,i am from greece and its like 28432749831412932..It was less expensive to make new account and thats what i done...

Man i cant talk with them in the phone,i am from greece and its like 28432749831412932..It was less expensive to make new account and thats what i done...

damn, that sux. Hopefully they'll get it sorted for you though. Once it is though, I recommend getting the security key set up, stops the one time password crap :)

The one time password email can take a while sometimes and they expire after 30 minutes. You are very impatient and this will work with your original account, you don't have to make a new one. Just give the email 10-20 minutes and keep checking your mail. Check your spam folder for it.

After it's expired you can get another one time password emailed. Again, the whole thing is just slow and you gotta have patience.

The boost thing is your fault. You gotta read those notices. There are some requirements that null getting it back. I remember leveling up and leveling crew skills as being a couple of them.

In doubt, if you can post here, you can also open an in game ticket to support. Will take a couple of days but they will confirm things for you.

Edited by Nemmar

Regarding the one time password.....

It may not apply in this case, but I know of at least 2 cases where people were expecting the OTP email to come to their "main" or "new" email account instead of the email address they have actually tied to their account.

So make sure you are checking the proper email account, and if the email account you were originally using no longer exists, you will definitely need to contact CS.

Or i dont have patience or everything is too slow..I wait for the OTC around 4 days,i dont have patience?Its says 15 mins so when we almost got a week,is not my patience thing i believe.

FOr the major problem 1 a guy from the support answer me and told me about the recreation of the boosted jedi,i told him ok to remake him,its passed around 1 day+ and still nothing.When i asked for support i made a new character.This character is now 50 lvl and still waiting for support

My jedi is finally back!For the lost account they told me that i have to call them.Jesus this support comes from post 2000 xD..Anyway i got to thank THE COMMUNITY for the feedpack..Thank you guys,may the force be with you

Curious why pay for 2 subs when you can have a ton of alts on one account and Take full advantage of Legacy and collection items. Don't say to transfer items back and fourth either. You can get the free NarShadaa strong hold and drop a legacy bank in the main entry exit room and that's it. You can also mail from Imperial to republic on the same legacy too.