Personnel Decos Ideas?

fondles_you

Some Personnel Bundle ideas that I had.

1. Worker Bundle (has emotes): 1 - Male Welder, 1 - Female Welder, 1 Male Miner, 1 - Female Miner, 1 - Male Digger (Person with Shovel), 1 - Female Digger, 1 - Male Scavenger (Person doing the Supply Pack toy nonstop?), 1 - Female Scavenger (interacting with found tech?)

2. Mercenary Scouts Bundle (Not Mandalorians): 1 - Observer (does the Binoculars emote), 1 - Scout (Sniper in prone position), 1 - Team Leader (does the Battle Plan emote), 1 - Comms Expert (Person doing Holocall regen toy), 1 - Gunner (Holding and aiming rifle in the kneeling position.), 1 - Gunmen (Also aiming rifle in the kneeling position), 1 - Captive (Does the Bound emote)

3. No Hope Personnel Bundle (Obviously the title probably won't stick if this idea was taken but it is suppose to have that kind of effect with the personnel decos) 2 - Male Plaguebearers, 2 - Female Plaguebearers, 1 - THORN Soldier, 1 - Crying Civilian, 1 - Scared Citizen (Does the Paranoid emote), 1 - Citizen Militia Member (Rifle), 1 Citizen Fighter (Sword)

I'd love some construction and maintenance people.

The only thing I don't need are more people pointing guns. We have a whole bunch of those.

More rakghoul variants would be nice. I'd love to decorate with more space zombies for Halloween.

Well, if people don't want the one with people aiming weapons, which I can understand, I thought of this one:

Adventurer Personnel Pack: 1 - Adventurer (Person with a backpack / rucksack casually looking around), 1 - Explorer (Person looking around while holding a lit torch), 1 - Lost Hiker (Person doing the /map emote (paper map?)), 1 - Hero (Male in hooded cloak, sword on back with crossed arms), 1 - Heroine (Female in light armor with a blaster rifle slung over her back (Firestorm HZ-77?)), 1 - Galactic Surveyor (Cool / Fancy looking pilot)

• 1 month later...

1: Crew

- Ensign ( Navy Officers ) like on Black Talon Flashpoint.

( they just stay - like Guard Soldiers )

2: Soldiers

- Republic Navy-Trooper or Republic Infantry

> https://www.google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=mCuBXfaOCv6O1fAP3P64sAU&q=swtor+republic+soldier&oq=swtor+republic+soldier&gs_l=img.3..0i19.23798.24962..25132...0.0..0.156.645.5j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.s2jiUEKSj2s&ved=0ahUKEwj2usrbw9jkAhV-RxUIHVw_DlYQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgdii=cLSG8T9Z7jQmKM:&imgrc=RqgJKIGyQt-N7M: <<< like this one.

( Maybe with the Gand Mercenary "Animation" )

3: Special Unit

- Republic Senate Guard or Republic Praetorian

( because Empire get their Red Honor Guard - and Republic Nothing :rolleyes: )

> https://www.google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=siuBXfjSM-3ErgSo0a_IBQ&q=republic+senate+guard&oq=republic+senate+guard&gs_l=img.3..0i19j0i5i30i19l2.100036.104234..104339...0.0..0.82.1387.21......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0j0i30j0i5i30j0i8i30j0i30i19.sQr-GdamXoA&ved=0ahUKEwj486bow9jkAhVtoosKHajoC1kQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgrc=6i1RbfqDa8grCM: << like this one.

4: Droids

- Empire Security/Battle Droid ( which we can see often on the Fleet and in FPs - like Black Talon )

https://www.google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=iy2BXaG9J-OjmwXy2I9I&q=swtor+imperial+droid&oq=swtor+imperial+droid&gs_l=img.3..0i19.49766.52601..52787...0.0..0.86.935.14......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i67j0i30j0i8i30i19.v96TRbifiDo&ved=0ahUKEwjhruDJxdjkAhXj0aYKHXLsAwkQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgrc=sIqy6ja7cPtFIM:

- Republic Security/Battle Droid

https://www.google.de/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=iy2BXaG9J-OjmwXy2I9I&q=swtor+imperial+droid&oq=swtor+imperial+droid&gs_l=img.3..0i19.49766.52601..52787...0.0..0.86.935.14......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i67j0i30j0i8i30i19.v96TRbifiDo&ved=0ahUKEwjhruDJxdjkAhXj0aYKHXLsAwkQ4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgdii=MEuIlsElrE7UtM:&imgrc=sIqy6ja7cPtFIM:

Edited by Tyralianus

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I'd still like to see a drop-down list of animations for each NPC we can place. Why does my Padawan always have to be meditating, or my mandalorian alway be pointing their blaster?

That way, you could have your miners, or military personnel, or whatever, doing what you want them to do in a specific stronghold - rather than having lots of individuals that only work in a select few situations.

Personally, I'd still like to see a drop-down list of animations for each NPC we can place. Why does my Padawan always have to be meditating, or my mandalorian alway be pointing their blaster?

That way, you could have your miners, or military personnel, or whatever, doing what you want them to do in a specific stronghold - rather than having lots of individuals that only work in a select few situations.

This would be so amazing. Ditto if for companion decorations we could choose between standard appearance, custom appearance (that takes into account what they're currently wearing), and holo. Or just have an extra standard appearance version of them if it's too difficult to vary between them. I'd love to have some way of avoiding companions looking like holos when a character who has that companion isn't online.

• 3 months later...

A food vendor and a drink vendor.

A lot, if not everybody has a bar in their stronghold somewhere. Some people may put up a small restaurant or diner in one of the buildings in their Tatooine stronghold. I think these two vendors would be great additions.