Crafting UI: Sort Order

MorseGod

Prior to 5.10, the drop-down selections for crew members to complete crafting or crew skill missions was sorted by rank with an alphabetic secondary sort. Currently, crew members are sorted this way in the crew skills window, but they are all sorts of mixed up in the drop-downs.

In related news, the bonuses for Crit % and Time Efficiency seem to be displaying backwards. This also makes the displayed times incorrect. The bonuses are being applied correctly, however, so crew members are completing tasks faster than the UI says they should.

How the heck do things that weren't touched during the patch get broken by the patch?

Edited by MorseGod

I agree, it is very annoying to scroll through companions (and the fact that the list "resets" if another companion finish their task while you are scrolling).

Alternative, let us mark companions for "crafting", so that we can reduce the list.

How the heck do things that weren't touched during the patch get broken by the patch?

My suspicion is that it was broken when they did whatever they did to try to add the guild perks into the equation.

I love the idea of marking companions for crafting. It would also be nice to just be able to mark some as "preferred" or something and not see others. Depending on what I'm doing, I sometimes use melee dps, or ranged dps, or ranged heal, or melee heal and on my character who's actually got most of the companions, scrolling through the Contacts window can be a pain.

I agree, it is very annoying to scroll through companions (and the fact that the list "resets" if another companion finish their task while you are scrolling).

Alternative, let us mark companions for "crafting", so that we can reduce the list.

Agreed, great idea. Something has to be done. Some people have dozens of companions and want to craft only with the highest leveled 8 of them.

If no mark system, then perhaps only show the top 9 (by level) crafting companions in the craft drop-down. Why 9? So you can choose which 8 you want to craft while the other one is being used elsewhere....;-)