Easiest Rotation for Tanks, DPS, Heals

Letsjet

I think this question has popped up in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, but besides m/v snipers, there were lots of different opinions in these threads.

With the game changing so much in the last 2-3 years, I think it's worth looking at again. No one should answer all of these scenarios. Just pick one and give your opinion.

Back then, an easy rotation concentrated on 5-6 ability rotations (nice for lots of people for lots of reasons, mostly physical disabilities) that did, at that time, a lot of damage.

Only one guy suggested to use a 60 coin, spot and see what feels right on the dummy, then delete that character and play that class up. I really liked that idea.

DPS dominated the conversation...it gets the most bang for the buck, and I expect it to dominate here.

That said, I'd like to open it up to heals and tanks.

Especially heals ... main tank heals, raid heals, and smaller group NiM heals.

We can think about tanks, but they are mainly positioning and DC. That said, I played my Sin 6 years ago, so I could be wrong.

Easiest rotation for good dps .... Best force conservation for best heals ... Best DC to rely on

(Maybe best to switch to heals) (Maybe to switch to DPS) (Best off tank that switch to dps)