Companion Feedback

HnnahEliz

I have done a bit of testing on a few alts doing the same heroic with different levelled characters with Companions with different influence levels.

Results: They seem worse than pre KOFTE Companions now.

Kira heals every 5 or so seconds however some fights she didn't heal at all and I had to use Heroic/Legacy Unity move and every Def Ability under the sun to get through even simple fights in these Heroics.

Treek holds up really well however she too was far too easily overwhelmed. Having to wait X ammount of time for cooldowns between fights also runs its course since some fights were a push. As fun as it was accidently overagroing and trying to win it's far too time consuming.

Some Heroics also have Champs and a few of them are currently impossible with some classes (Gunslinger/Sent and Imp Equivs) Companions healing is either too infrequent or not high enough. This stands at influence 50 too (Especially for ingerintly Tanky Companipns having frequency problems)

All this said I am not looking for the game breaking able-to-HM Companions back BUT being able to do these Heroics without too much trouble is a must! (Standard class tactics. CC and whatnot)

Any way thanks for reading :)

Edited by HnnahEliz
Typo

Like I said in my thread 2 days ago the only way they know how to balance things is with a sledgehammer. They have gone from OP to almost useless and this puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Eric I know you guys are trying as this patch has some good fixes but if you count the extra wait time to play and the slow patching along with the controversial comp nerf then this patch is a huge disaster.

Also as a quick note don't have a major patch on the same day as a game like Battlefront comes out, the EA server load prob isn't taking it well.

Edited by ZapBlast