What a joke.

Robocles

So they post "Yay.. .servers up... downloads are still borked" then close the thread.

I hope EA is happy with Battlefront's launch... played the free 10 hours and, while beautiful, that game is garbage.

I don't know why anyone would pay $60 for a game that has half the features of the same one made 10 years ago. Are shiny graphics that freakin' important?

I don't know why anyone would pay $60 for a game that has half the features of the same one made 10 years ago. Are shiny graphics that freakin' important?

Yep they are cuz they sell like crazy during the pre-order season, and that's all they care about. Marketing the game and hyping it up. Visuals and sound effects that make the casual player think WHOA!! THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! But after playing it a couple hours, it really lacks depth or mechanics and things that real gamers crave, especially if you're gonna charge $60 for a game ($80 in my country). Plus the dlc bs and deluxe edition garbo... that cost more that $100.

Yep they are cuz they sell like crazy during the pre-order season, and that's all they care about. Marketing the game and hyping it up. Visuals and sound effects that make the casual player think WHOA!! THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! But after playing it a couple hours, it really lacks depth or mechanics and things that real gamers crave, especially if you're gonna charge $60 for a game ($80 in my country). Plus the dlc bs and deluxe edition garbo... that cost more that $100.

Yeah, not to get off-topic, but I cancelled my preorder after the demo. I think soulless really is the right word for it. I mean, it's solid, and I like that it has co-op splitscreen, but it just didn't have the soul of BF2. What's worse, it feels like just a little more effort and they could've made this a worthy successor. I'll probably eventually pick it up, but not until they inevitably start giving the DLC away for free on Deals with Gold.

On the other hand - dat Fallout tho!

So they post "Yay.. .servers up... downloads are still borked" then close the thread.

I hope EA is happy with Battlefront's launch... played the free 10 hours and, while beautiful, that game is garbage.

Garbage indeed. QFT.

I can't even retrieve patch data and it tells me to check my connection ;d

Money grab in the leadup to Episode 7... just like KOTFE is. I feel dirty that I am still playing... but I can't stop........