The Nathema Story Line does not make any sense at all

Fallensouls

Spoilers for those that have not finished this quest stop reading now:

This whole story line was poorly written and thought out. Theron Shan's whole story of going rouge was not fleshed out well and it has no real build up to the end.

But the absolute worst part is how you have them just want to give up and crawl back to the Empire or Republic? Are you kidding me?? You think America crawled back to Brittan for help after Japan blew the crap out of most of the American Fleet in Pearl Harbor? Nope, it made the Americans just want to fight that much harder and they ended up fighting 2 wars at the same time, when we took on the Germans at the same time. What the heck is up with them giving up? Zakkuul going independant ? for real? No way the Outlander would allow that because they could become a threat in the future. Again poorly written and thought out.

Obviously who ever wrote this does not know anything about history or politics at all. They still have Iokath technology, it would be easy for them to replace the fleet. Some body needs to hire some good writers, because BIoware story telling has gone into the trash bin lately.

Edited by Fallensouls

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit things have been rushed but... it's not a poorly written as you're making it sound like. The Alliance's greatest strength WAS the Eternal Fleet, that is what allowed you to become the strongest faction in the game. And this situation isn't America, you LOST ALL OF YOUR FLEET AND THE BULK OF YOUR FORCES! The codex entry states that you still have loyal troops maintaining the base at Odessen and some ships still patrol Wild Space in the Alliance's name, however your greatest asset which was the Eternal Fleet is now destroyed. The bulk of your forces have left to join their original faction. Going against war on the both of them would be suicide and since you like World War II's story so much in this situation the Alliance would be Germany, trying to fight a 2-front war with 2 other superpowers is NOT going to end well for us. So as sad as it is we'll need to ally with someone, we're still mildly powerful and influential but the Alliance on its current state can't afford to fight a 2-front war with both Empire and Republic.

Zakuul independence is odd but I think it's the Dev's way of saying "We're done with Zakuul". Unless the new Consul is featured in the storyline in some way, but I doubt it, I really think it was a way of saying Zakuul is going to do its own thing and we'll never get to see it again. Maybe we get a line or two about it but I doubt the story will ever re-visit the place now... which is sad as I would enjoy exploring more of it.

We have Iokath technology, but just because we have it doesn't mean we know how to use it to rebuild the Fleet or even have the resources to rebuild the entire Fleet in a reasonable time-frame.

Edited by FlameYOL

Iokath appears to be pumping out ships at a fast rate ... we just need to board several hundred and send them to Odessen.

I don't know about the comparison but yeah, the writing was horrible especially with Theron and Lana. I think the only character to walk away from this plot achieving something was Vinn.

I'll admit things have been rushed but... it's not a poorly written as you're making it sound like. The Alliance's greatest strength WAS the Eternal Fleet, that is what allowed you to become the strongest faction in the game. And this situation isn't America, you LOST ALL OF YOUR FLEET AND THE BULK OF YOUR FORCES! The codex entry states that you still have loyal troops maintaining the base at Odessen and some ships still patrol Wild Space in the Alliance's name, however your greatest asset which was the Eternal Fleet is now destroyed. The bulk of your forces have left to join their original faction. Going against war on the both of them would be suicide and since you like World War II's story so much in this situation the Alliance would be Germany, trying to fight a 2-front war with 2 other superpowers is NOT going to end well for us. So as sad as it is we'll need to ally with someone, we're still mildly powerful and influential but the Alliance on its current state can't afford to fight a 2-front war with both Empire and Republic.

Zakuul independence is odd but I think it's the Dev's way of saying "We're done with Zakuul". Unless the new Consul is featured in the storyline in some way, but I doubt it, I really think it was a way of saying Zakuul is going to do its own thing and we'll never get to see it again. Maybe we get a line or two about it but I doubt the story will ever re-visit the place now... which is sad as I would enjoy exploring more of it.

We have Iokath technology, but just because we have it doesn't mean we know how to use it to rebuild the Fleet or even have the resources to rebuild the entire Fleet in a reasonable time-frame.

Well I disagree with most of what you said here , The alliance is not Germany in this scenario, since you save the Galaxy from the Emperor and Vaylin. The Nazi's were the Destroyers, so that comparison if way off base. 2ndly they already have a good understanding of the iokath technology and have been building new types of combat droids. DO you even read the story line? The ships would be easy to build since they already repaired them from previous battles, so no they would not be weakened for long, just like America a great giant would be awakened. Also the strongest force user would not be happy getting ordered around by his/her previous faction are you joking? Especially after they tried to take Iokath from him. SO again I say poorly thought out story just to make the Outlander have to go back to the previous factions instead of the story growing further, its going back to old hat, which will further drive away subs.

Edited by Fallensouls

Well I disagree with most of what you said here , The alliance is not Germany in this scenario, since you save the Galaxy from the Emperor and Vaylin. The Nazi's were the Destroyers, so that comparison if way off base. 2ndly they already have a good understanding of the iokath technology and have been building new types of combat droids. DO you even read the story line? The ships would be easy to build since they already repaired them from previous battles, so no they would not be weakened for long, just like America a great giant would be awakened. Also the strongest force user would not be happy getting ordered around by his/her previous faction are you joking? Especially after they tried to take Iokath from him. SO again I say poorly thought out story just to make the Outlander have to go back to the previous factions instead of the story growing further, its going back to old hat, which will further drive away subs.

The comparison is you would be fighting both Republic(Allied forces) on one side and USRR(Empire) on the other. Fighting both factions will only end with your death.

Doesn't mean we can create the Fleet, I know Acina/Malcom are able to reverse engineer Iokathi technology for a new Walker but a new walker=/=The Eternal Fleet.

The problem here isn't REPAIRING the eternal fleet, it's REBUILDING, the fleet got destroyed. All of it.

You're not getting ordered around really, you're allying with them, for now anyway. It's always possible Bioware decides to do away with the Alliance completely but for now it's merely 2 powers uniting together against a common enemy.

Edited by FlameYOL

Iokath appears to be pumping out ships at a fast rate ... we just need to board several hundred and send them to Odessen.

I don't know about the comparison but yeah, the writing was horrible especially with Theron and Lana. I think the only character to walk away from this plot achieving something was Vinn.

You sure Iokath is pumping out ships? Aren't those just your old ships entering orbit? Considering Iokath takes place before it got blown off to pieces.

You sure Iokath is pumping out ships? Aren't those just your old ships entering orbit? Considering Iokath takes place before it got blown off to pieces.

Iokath can create droids as fast as the Foundry yes, and if that is the case I dont see why it would not work for ships too.

I dont see why Bioware doesnt create another faction that is stronger than all three, and make that the real threat of the Galaxy and they could be like the Rakata darkside users whose tech runs off the darkside. OR bring Darth Malgus back, who has found the secret to Valkorians power of draining worlds and intends to do the same. There are so many possibilities. FYI Bioware Im for hire since your current writers suck for ideas.

Iokath can create droids as fast as the Foundry yes, and if that is the case I dont see why it would not work for ships too.

I said Ships, not droids. Saying Iokath is pumping out ships is just conjecture at best. If I missed a codex entry or line of dialogue that hints at Iokath creating ships, let me know but to me nothing suggest we can just recreate the Fleet like that.

I dont see why Bioware doesnt create another faction that is stronger than all three, and make that the real threat of the Galaxy and they could be like the Rakata darkside users whose tech runs off the darkside. OR bring Darth Malgus back, who has found the secret to Valkorians power of draining worlds and intends to do the same. There are so many possibilities. FYI Bioware Im for hire since your current writers suck for ideas.

Yeah, they've been doing that for years. Perhaps not every other threat we ever had to deal with was stronger than both Empire and Republic but... we've been fighting other threats for years, the game hasn't been Empire VS Republic for years. So... you want the Infinite Empire back? We found the secret of draining worlds, it's Zildrog. At least with Nathema that is, Charles hints at the idea that for Ziost Tenebrae needs preparation for consuming the world. Not to mention by then he wasn't just your average Sith Lord anymore and had lived for millennia. There are indeed a lot of possibilites, but they've opted to go back to Imp VS Pub, which as much as I love KOTFE/KOTET and many other legends material that deals with other threats outside of the Sith it is time to give that conflict some screen time again. Hopefully this time we won't chase another conspiracy for the third time. Not wanting to personally attack you... but either you're trolling or you're way too arrogant about wanting Bioware to hire you.

Wasn't the Eternal Fleet built there? If you look up when you go there, there are hundreds of ships docked or hovering around the dyson sphere.

Yeah. But that's my question here, was it ever said that they were new ships and not our ships docking/entering the dyshon sphere? After we got rid of the interference which had all 3 fleets stuck on Orbit the Fleet comes in, we even use it to bombard Tyth. I also remember the very first thing you do is clear the Spire of droids so your ships can dock. So again if I'm missing something here let me know because I was always under the impression it were our current Eternal Fleet ships docking/hovering around and not new ones being produced by Iokath.

I said Ships, not droids. Saying Iokath is pumping out ships is just conjecture at best. If I missed a codex entry or line of dialogue that hints at Iokath creating ships, let me know but to me nothing suggest we can just recreate the Fleet like that.

Yea they had a whole dialog when they went to Iokath about how the eternal fleet was made there and could be sustained by the manufacturing of that planet. Why are you so strongly against Iokath being able to pump out a new eternal fleet quickly? Obviously you did not listen to the whole Iokath part of the Eternal Throne. I mean Scorpio talked about it the whole time!!! What do you work for Bioware or some thing trying to defend this poorly thought out conclusion to the Nathema story line?

Also the whole Pubs versus Sith never stopped they were at each other the entire time .You know the whole Sith or pub story line will be about the Sith having a secret new weapon or some such and going to blow up the galaxy with a death star or some such thing. How is that not a tired out story? It would be more interesting to have another faction that is powerful come to conquer now Valkorian is dead.

Also Valkorian has a brother it was mentioned before where is he?

No it does not make sense to have the Outlander after leaving the Empire or Republic returning to the previous faction just to be ordered around by them. That would be like if you became a CEO of a company and going back to working in the mail room. That doesn't happen.

Edited by Fallensouls

Yea they had a whole dialog when they went to Iokath about how the eternal fleet was made there and could be sustained by the manufacturing of that planet. Why are you so strongly against Iokath being able to pump out a new eternal fleet quickly? Obviously you did not listen to the whole Iokath part of the Eternal Throne. I mean Scorpio talked about it the whole time!!! What do you work for Bioware or some thing trying to defend this poorly thought out conclusion to the Nathema story line?

Because at this moment the galaxy is going through a massive resource crisis and I really don't remember anything about NEW ships being put out. Old ones? Ok, fhe Fleet is ancient. New ones? Doubtful. S.C.O.R.P.I.O talks about Iokath being able to pump out new Eternal Fleet ships? Can you please link me the dialogue or at least chapter. I remember she talked about her own origins, The Gravestone's and The Eternal Fleet but at no point I remember her saying "Oh yeah I'll pump out some new EE ships for you. Should be ready by Tuesday.". Again my point is just because Iokath created superweapons doesn't mean we can fully recreate the Fleet just like that. Resource shortage being a big problem IMO as the Fleet would require ludicrous amounts of it. Is that even a worthwhile question? I disagree with you. Doesn't mean I work for anybody.

Also the whole Pubs versus Sith never stopped they were at each other the entire time .You know the whole Sith or pub story line will be about the Sith having a secret new weapon or some such and going to blow up the galaxy with a death star or some such thing. How is that not a tired out story? It would be more interesting to have another faction that is powerful come to conquer now Valkorian is dead.

It was a background conflict the whole time, the last time we truly had some Pub VS Imp war was KDY. Which didn't had us chase yet another conspiracy like Forged Alliances or Iokath did. Fair point, but my specific problem is the conflict between Empire and Republic being always a background noise while you deal with something else, again I love dealing with other threats but for once maybe let that conflict have its screen time. Heck I still take their comments with a grain of salt and I really hope the new storyline doesn't end with us having to unite again against a third faction. Give it a while before introducing a new third faction for us to team up with, I'm not saying never, just not now. It'll be good to explore more of the war without de-railing from it.

Also Valkorian has a brother it was mentioned before where is he?

He's been dead for a long long while. At least if the one you mean is Dramath the second.

No it does not make sense to have the Outlander after leaving the Empire or Republic returning to the previous faction just to be ordered around by them. That would be like if you became a CEO of a company and going back to working in the mail room. That doesn't happen.

That's my point here, for now anyway we aren't being ordered around. We are allying with them to take down a common enemy, be it the Republic or the Empire. If and only if the Alliance is completely disbanded then yes, I do agree it will be a downgrade and would have to be handled very carefully for the Outlander to re-join their faction without making it seem like you lost all your growth from your past to the leader of the Alliance. I truly hope they never force us to disband the Alliance just for the sake of it, if it has to go then I hope they write in a way that makes it feel natural and not forced just to cater to people who disliked KOTFE/KOTET or the Alliance in general.

Because at this moment the galaxy is going through a massive resource crisis and I really don't remember anything about NEW ships being put out. Old ones? Ok, fhe Fleet is ancient. New ones? Doubtful. S.C.O.R.P.I.O talks about Iokath being able to pump out new Eternal Fleet ships? Can you please link me the dialogue or at least chapter. I remember she talked about her own origins, The Gravestone's and The Eternal Fleet but at no point I remember her saying "Oh yeah I'll pump out some new EE ships for you. Should be ready by Tuesday.". Again my point is just because Iokath created superweapons doesn't mean we can fully recreate the Fleet just like that. Resource shortage being a big problem IMO as the Fleet would require ludicrous amounts of it. Is that even a worthwhile question? I disagree with you. Doesn't mean I work for anybody.

No where in the story does it say there is a resource crisis, and even if there was Iokath has all resources needed to make ships, and no it wont be like the Star Forge in the first Kotor, but it would be reasonable they could have small destroyer types in 6 months or less and battleships in year or two and no one said it had to be the exact type of ships that made up the Eternal Throne. I would imagine the new ships would need a crew which would also be easier to build, since it wont need automation.

If your lazy butt wants to see exactly what Scorpio said play the game , I have played through the whole thing over 20 times so I know what the heck I'm talking about. You are obviously making stuff up as you go, with no knowledge of the exact story line. Scorpio said the Fleet and her sisters were all built there so was the gravestone. It is not unreasonable to assume the plans for those ships are there and so are the ship yards because they showed all the eternal fleet ships docked there.

At the end of Ziost Vitiate said he has a brother present tense. That led to some wrongfully assuming the Valkorian was the brother on the forums.

Also I was not one of the people who complained about the Eternal Throne story line it was good well written and took us away from the Sith vs Jedi giving us a break from that. You can still have that fight even with the Alliance and eternal fleet, even though writers for Boware cant figure that out.

Edited by Fallensouls

And how do you put the Outlander back into a conflict that is over theology which you learn in the eternal throne is all wrong? The jedi are wrong, the Sith are wrong, Valkorian showed him/ her that the power of the force is not light or dark so how do you go back with the story to fighiing over whether light or dark is better? That is why i totally disagree with him or her returning to the previous factions, your character is beyond them now. That will ruin what is already established for your character.

If people want to play the jedi versus sith then make a new character and start the story all over and work your way back up to greatness.

Edited by Fallensouls

All of this fussing stemming from the fact that OP is both making **** up if it makes sense to him and ignoring the lore that's actually in the story. Indulging it is a waste of time.

You dont know what you are talking about. Everyting I said is in the story. Go back and play the game.

Edited by Fallensouls

No where in the story does it say there is a resource crisis, and even if there was Iokath has all resources needed to make ships, and no it wont be like the Star Forge in the first Kotor, but it would be reasonable they could have small destroyer types in 6 months or less and battleships in year or two and no one said it had to be the exact type of ships that made up the Eternal Throne. I would imagine the new ships would need a crew which would also be easier to build, since it wont need automation.

Dude have you been missing the entire codex entries introduced since Iokath? The galaxy is on a resource crisis and even Hylo Visz mentions it on her mail to you how conquering Iokath is important. We can certainly try and use Iokath as a shipyard. The crew is another problem, I suppose we could always build droids if we have enough resources.

If your lazy butt wants to see exactly what Scorpio said play the game , I have played through the whole thing over 20 times so I know what the heck I'm talking about. You are obviously making stuff up as you go, with no knowledge of the exact story line. Scorpio said the Fleet and her sisters were all built there so was the gravestone. It is not unreasonable to assume the plans for those ships are there and so are the ship yards because they showed all the eternal fleet ships docked there.

I have no knowledge of the storyline? I'm pretty sure I do, which is why I'm asking for at least a specific chapter. Yes they were built there, but you've been ignoring my point, can WE build more of them? If the schematics are still there then we're halfway there, the problem IMO are the resources. Rebuilding the Fleet would be a huge undertaking for the Alliance. The Eternal Fleet ships docked there were Vaylin's own ships, there are cutscenes of her and parts of her crew trying to get their ships back.

At the end of Ziost Vitiate said he has a brother present tense. That led to some wrongfully assuming the Valkorian was the brother on the forums.

Where is it said that? I've played and watched Ziost multiple times and there was nothing about any sibling or family member.

Also I was not one of the people who complained about the Eternal Throne story line it was good well written and took us away from the Sith vs Jedi giving us a break from that. You can still have that fight even with the Alliance and eternal fleet, even though writers for Boware cant figure that out.

The problem is the Fleet had to go away for a proper war to happen, perhaps not all of it but most of it so that it wouldn't be a threat. Whoever the Alliance sided with would instantly win due to The Eternal Fleet+Alliance Forces+Allied forces. They had to level the playing field so the Fleet had to go. Otherwise there wouldn't be much of a conflict.

And how do you put the Outlander back into a conflict that is over theology which you learn in the eternal throne is all wrong? The jedi are wrong, the Sith are wrong, Valkorian showed him/ her that the power of the force is not light or dark so how do you go back with the story to fighiing over whether light or dark is better? That is why i totally disagree with him or her returning to the previous factions, your character is beyond them now. That will ruin what is already established for your character.

If people want to play the jedi versus sith then make a new character and start the story all over and work your way back up to greatness.

You learn a new view on the force, and that is one of my favorite things about KOTFE. It's a deconstruction of Star Wars, but it doesn't mean your character agrees with it. Or that the story will always follow that path. Your character is still leader of the Eternal Alliance, it's still up to you who to ally with and how to go about it, you can still roleplay as a character with little regard to LS/DS dynamics, choosing based on what you want and not what your religion, be it Sith or Jedi dictates you should want. For now you're not being forced into your former faction. You're still you, just allying with someone else to take out a common enemy.

I'll have to agree with others in the post in that you (OP) remembered plot points incorrectly, or you are simply trolling. Not trying to be harsh, but that's what it comes down to. If you really want to prove your points, find some video evidence on youtube.

The thing about Iokath... we never actually fully conquer the planet. Even if it could produce a new fleet for us, we never see the Alliance take control to the point that they could begin production. Iokath is still filled with dangerous automated defenses and droids at every corner. And without our fleet and armies, the truth is that Iokath would actually be under the control of whichever faction we allied with on Iokath, be it Republic or Empire. One of those factions would have a foothold on Iokath, as well as the manpower to manage it. The Alliance no longer has either.

The ship schematics and production lines are probably on Iokath. Somewhere. That doesn't mean the Alliance ever located those elements. And even if it did, would the Alliance know how to use them? Probably not.

Nope. Wrong. Never happened. Vitiate just taunts the player by claiming he can't be stopped, no matter what we do.

Also I was not one of the people who complained about the Eternal Throne story line it was good well written and took us away from the Sith vs Jedi giving us a break from that. You can still have that fight even with the Alliance and eternal fleet, even though writers for Bioware cant figure that out.

This one I'll have to agree with you... I really dug the Eternal Throne storyline too, and I would have preferred to have spent more time on it. But BW gave in to the vocal part of the community, so they shortened the Zakuul storyline, removed the Fleet from the story, and are bringing us back to Pub v Imp. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's not my first choice, but it's not a bad thing either.

Edited by Kataret

I'll have to agree with others in the post in that you (OP) remembered plot points incorrectly, or you are simply trolling. Not trying to be harsh, but that's what it comes down to. If you really want to prove your points, find some video evidence on youtube.

For one thing I am not remembering anything incorrectly and secondly I dont appreciate being called a troll just because I believe the Nathema story was rushed and executed poorly. Also I may be in the minority here but I am not liking the direction that the story is taking going back and groveling to my former faction does not make my character feel powerful or line up With anything previous in the game. And I like my character being a Emperor , but now that they cut our balls off we dont have any power so that sucks. And to think I just resubbed for this garbage?

AS I also stated there are huge problems with the so called weakening of the alliance just because the fleet was destroyed the Alliance would not be weak. Case in point i already gave from our own history of pearl harbor. The United States had pushed ship building to a new standard and rushed out ships to replace the fleet. It did not take years for that to happen. SO forgive me if I think in the Star Wars universe they would have a technical superiority to us and be able to replace the Eternal Fleet in a reasonable amount of time not to be weakened for very long.

Edited by Fallensouls

Spoilers for those that have not finished this quest stop reading now:

This whole story line was poorly written and thought out. Theron Shan's whole story of going rouge was not fleshed out well and it has no real build up to the end.

But the absolute worst part is how you have them just want to give up and crawl back to the Empire or Republic? Are you kidding me?? You think America crawled back to Brittan for help after Japan blew the crap out of most of the American Fleet in Pearl Harbor? Nope, it made the Americans just want to fight that much harder and they ended up fighting 2 wars at the same time, when we took on the Germans at the same time. What the heck is up with them giving up? Zakkuul going independant ? for real? No way the Outlander would allow that because they could become a threat in the future. Again poorly written and thought out.

Obviously who ever wrote this does not know anything about history or politics at all. They still have Iokath technology, it would be easy for them to replace the fleet. Some body needs to hire some good writers, because BIoware story telling has gone into the trash bin lately.

This ALMOST reminds me of the scene in the Classic film "Animal House" Where The Late Great John Bluishi as Bluto gave his Big Speech, His history was a little messed up but had the right idea. lol But like i said this ALMOST Reminds me of that. Just in case you dont know the Film Click here. If any thing its great for a laugh.

For one thing I am not remembering anything incorrectly and secondly I dont appreciate being called a troll just because I believe the Nathema story was rushed and executed poorly. Also I may be in the minority here but I am not liking the direction that the story is taking going back and groveling to my former faction does not make my character feel powerful or line up With anything previous in the game. And I like my character being a Emperor , but now that they cut our balls off we dont have any power so that sucks. And to think I just resubbed for this garbage?

You are remembering things incorrectly, either that or you're trolling. And it was rushed, I agree, there are plotholes, I agree, but the Eternal Fleet's destruction is not one of them. And you're not groveling to your previous faction leader, you're both equals trying to take down a common enemy, you're still not part of the Empire/Republic yet. You're still the Eternal Alliance. Yeah, it sucks we don't have the Fleet, but the Fleet had to go otherwise there wouldn't be much of a war.

AS I also stated there are huge problems with the so called weakening of the alliance just because the fleet was destroyed the Alliance would not be weak. Case in point i already gave from our own history of pearl harbor. The United States had pushed ship building to a new standard and rushed out ships to replace the fleet. It did not take years for that to happen. SO forgive me if I think in the Star Wars universe they would have a technical superiority to us and be able to replace the Eternal Fleet in a reasonable amount of time not to be weakened for very long.

You got all of your Eternal Fleet destroyed, every. Single. Ship. On top of that most of the Alliance forces have left to re-join their previous faction, the codex entry you get after finishing Nathema explains that while the Alliance still maintain ships patrolling Wild Space and the Odessen base it lost the bulk of its forces. You're assuming we even have the resources to replace the Fleet, it doesn't work like that, the galaxy is going through the resource crisis and I very much doubt the Alliance in its current state is able to fully replace the Eternal Fleet just like that.

Edited by FlameYOL

I don't doubt for a second Iokath has the capabilities to replace the Eternal Fleet. One of the god robots had her own fleet (Scyva - sp?) which she used to help us bring down Izax. Maybe we can just steal hers?

Grabbing a chair to control the new fleet would be easy enough, there are at least four in one area of Iokath alone.

Resource wise, the galaxy is pretty much ****ed at the moment. That said Iokath has several planetoid structures inside it, so maybe the resources for maintaining it are coming from there?

You are remembering things incorrectly, either that or you're trolling. And it was rushed, I agree, there are plotholes, I agree, but the Eternal Fleet's destruction is not one of them. And you're not groveling to your previous faction leader, you're both equals trying to take down a common enemy, you're still not part of the Empire/Republic yet. You're still the Eternal Alliance. Yeah, it sucks we don't have the Fleet, but the Fleet had to go otherwise there wouldn't be much of a war.

No you are the troll Ive seen how you and others harass people who have a different opinion than you do.You have not proven I am wrong. So your opinion is no more valid. Just because YOU want to return to the old stale Sith vs Jedi with a character that has progressed beyond those factions. That doesn't make sense, heck the whole blow up the eternal fleet instantly ( when the gravestone barely works half the time) and suddenly can destroy a whole fleet of ships, was a cop out for Bioware. If it would have happened over time battle after battle that would have been good story telling.. No this instantaneously extinct fleet and having to run back to the other factions like a punk story is crap.

And other people have opinions about this if you cant discuss in a friendly manner don't discuss anything with me. You calling me a troll is just your way of admitting you cant beat my arguments.