Best outfit for Jedi Knight?

RoboticRobin

Hello guys, long time lurker, first time poster here.

If this isn't the appropriate subforum for my question, tell me and I'll post it somewhere else.

Basically, I want to know what the best/most fitting outfit for a Jedi Knight, specifically a male Vigilance Guardian, is. One that I've found very fitting was the Veteran Pummeler set (I got it on my JK using the start at 60 exploit, which was fixed shortly after), but I'm not using that right now because it got stale after a while. For the most part of the storyline, he wore Thexan's Robes, which I had dyed white and black later on, but I changed it to the Veteran Pummeler set becuase he looked too much like Arcann.

Now, what do you thing is the most fitting outfit for my character? I'm settled on all my other characters, but I haven't found an appropriate outfit for my most important character yet. Maybe this is precisely because I'm so invested in him.

There is one limitation: the outfit should have it's hood down or no hood at all.

Side note: right now, he's wearing the Nathema Zealot set.

If this isn't the appropriate subforum for my question, tell me and I'll post it somewhere else.

Basically, I want to know what the best/most fitting outfit for a Jedi Knight, specifically a male Vigilance Guardian, is. One that I've found very fitting was the Veteran Pummeler set (I got it on my JK using the start at 60 exploit, which was fixed shortly after), but I'm not using that right now because it got stale after a while. For the most part of the storyline, he wore Thexan's Robes, which I had dyed white and black later on, but I changed it to the Veteran Pummeler set becuase he looked too much like Arcann.

Now, what do you thing is the most fitting outfit for my character? I'm settled on all my other characters, but I haven't found an appropriate outfit for my most important character yet. Maybe this is precisely because I'm so invested in him.

There is one limitation: the outfit should have it's hood down or no hood at all.

It all depends. On what you want really. Robes / Robes with armour / leather / chainmail / trooper armour / tech like(jackets and stuff) etc etc. Given the outfit designer, you REALLY aren't tied to anything. Check the sets over on tor fashion.

For *female* Miraluka Vigiguard, I favour this one. It has no hood.

For *female* Miraluka Vigiguard, I favour this one. It has no hood.

Very Jedilike :D

On a serious note: Try the Battleborn Set. You get this for 190, iirc, basic crystals on the lvl 10 Crystal Vendor in the supplies section of the fleet ;)

Well, maybe different boots and gloves should be used

And the absoltue best about it is, it's legacy bound and looks the same on Imp as well :)

Edited by Torvai

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
There isn't one. Only Star Wars game I've ever played without making being able to make a Jedi actually look like a Jedi. the Armor in this game is god awful. Been here since launch ... seem em' all. Absolute trash for looks. EA/Bioware love short sleeve t-shirts and bathrobes with belts on the outside of them. The Vigilant set was close but another typical robe with tight short sleeves on them.

Not so sure about Jedi Knight, but I find it very interesting that for Consular, the 'best' Jedi robes to be found - ie the closes to the ones worn by the likes of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan - are the ones you have when you first start the game. Glad I stamped mine right away, because try as I might, I can't find anything closer to traditional Jedi robes. Not without a hood, anyway. Although the Battleborn Chestguard from the adaptive gear vendors is pretty good, although it does have a permanent hood.

Not so sure about Jedi Knight, but I find it very interesting that for Consular, the 'best' Jedi robes to be found - ie the closes to the ones worn by the likes of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan - are the ones you have when you first start the game. Glad I stamped mine right away, because try as I might, I can't find anything closer to traditional Jedi robes. Not without a hood, anyway. Although the Battleborn Chestguard from the adaptive gear vendors is pretty good, although it does have a permanent hood.

A Consular is a diplomat through and through, and I'm less than totally convinced that a diplomat should go around dressed like a hermit. Armored Diplomat works fairly well, and so does the "character creation screen" set whose name always escapes me. But these days, my very first character, the Three Year Shadow(1), wears Shadowsilk Aegis and occasionally Magnificent Dancer with the head hidden, so I'm going to resist the urge to comment further.

(1) I'm sufficiently unfond of the JC class story that it took me three years (almost to the day) to finish the poor girll's class story.

• 3 years later...

The Mk2 armor pieces you get when leveling on Tython is my favorite. It's simple and VERY Jedi like. It's basically the same outfit that Master Orgus wears. I used the expensive black and deep orange dye module and it looks great with dual yellow sabers. Other options include...

1. Jedi Stormguard (Adaptive Gear Vendor)

2. Charged Hypercloth Force Expert (Synthweaving Trainer Lvl 61)

3. Guardian's Exalted (Same as Stormguard but grey plating. Legacy Knight Vendor on Coruscant)

4. Hypercloth Aegis/Force Expert (Synthweaving Trainer Lvl 51)

5. Remnant Arkanian Knight (Heroics - Locked Supply Crates)

6. Remnant Underworld Knight (Heroics - Locked Supply Crates)

7. Remnant Dreadguard Knight (Heroics - Locked Supply Crates)

8. Remnant Resurrected Knight (Heroics - Locked Supply Crates)

9. Veda Aegis/Force Expert (Synthweaving Trainer Lvl 56)

• 1 month later...