Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scoundrels/Operatives ridculously OP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Scoundrels/Operatives ridculously OP.

Sevvy
12.30.2011 , 01:56 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Mursie View Post
Hi Mr. Operative
So tell us about you.

Class, level, spec, gear? Fill us in. Help us understand.
Lag *** Powertech *** Helm of Graush
Sevv *** Sentinel *** Helm of Graush
<Hutts Don't Have Feet>

Mursie
12.30.2011 , 01:56 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
Sorry guys, can't talk in this thread anymore, busy running around 2-shotting bads 8k damage at a time! LOL! AMG MY POOPSOCK IS FULL AND I NEED ANOTHER HOT POCKET!!!
can't wait to join you!

RangKer
12.30.2011 , 02:01 PM | #213
So tell us about you.

Class, level, spec, gear? Fill us in. Help us understand.
I'm guessing Jedi Defender; hybrid spec with talent points in areas that don't effect health or abilities, and randomly thrown about.
Quote: Originally Posted by charlieferari View Post
I'm a League Of Super Evil Recruit.

Mursie
12.30.2011 , 02:10 PM | #214
can't wait to join you!

assassin. level 50. valor 45

upheavel spec. can get near 3k on an upheavel.. after it travels for four seconds to reach target. I can burst with project and force breach if i fight for 20 seconds to build up a decent exit strategy... and then pray for a 45% double project rock with crit and then breach...

i have a spinning kick opener.. last 2 seconds.. does 500 dmg. I never use it.. because it is garbage.

i have a back stab shadow strike.. does 2-3k with a proc up (find weakness) and I can throw 3 in a row with blackout up or out of stealth... and with an opponent not rubber banded... and a complete moron with no situational awareness.

i wear light armor.. much more sturdy than the poor medium armor scoundrels/ops get.

I have the joy of breaking off from a fight when low health... vanishing to a corner... waiting 20 seconds to drop combat.. and then meditating for 15 more to heal up.

I am biochem for the top health / stim/ and adrenal pots.

I have no problems with the vast majority of players... killing just about all classes...and I cry not for any nerfs to any class.

I die in the opening 3 second knockdown of great ops/scoundrels on my server after taking them to 50% health when i opened on them... (vanish, circle around, 6.3k opener..3k stab...3kstab... dead).

i look forward to re-rolling soon!

Alwaysthirsty
12.30.2011 , 02:14 PM | #215
If you dont dot or hit him, OF COURSE he will go back into stealth.
Berniesanders

asciiadam
12.30.2011 , 02:17 PM | #216
assassin. level 50. valor 45

upheavel spec. can get near 3k on an upheavel.. after it travels for four seconds to reach target. I can burst with project and force breach if i fight for 20 seconds to build up a decent exit strategy... and then pray for a 45% double project rock with crit and then breach...

i have a spinning kick opener.. last 2 seconds.. does 500 dmg. I never use it.. because it is garbage.

i have a back stab shadow strike.. does 2-3k with a proc up (find weakness) and I can throw 3 in a row with blackout up or out of stealth... and with an opponent not rubber banded... and a complete moron with no situational awareness.

i wear light armor.. much more sturdy than the poor medium armor scoundrels/ops get.

I have the joy of breaking off from a fight when low health... vanishing to a corner... waiting 20 seconds to drop combat.. and then meditating for 15 more to heal up.

I am biochem for the top health / stim/ and adrenal pots.

I have no problems with the vast majority of players... killing just about all classes...and I cry not for any nerfs to any class.

I die in the opening 3 second knockdown of great ops/scoundrels on my server after taking them to 50% health when i opened on them... (vanish, circle around, Max crit 2.5k opener..Max crit 2.5k stab...max crit 2.5kstab... stand around like a deer in headlights until dead).

i look forward to re-rolling soon!
Fixed it for you. Still not watched the video? Spewing false statements is not a good way to win friends.
Burst class does burst damage.

More news at 11 including snipers shoot stuff with guns.

Jnaathra
12.30.2011 , 02:22 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Alwaysthirsty View Post
If you dont dot or hit him, OF COURSE he will go back into stealth.

Avoidance Training

Evasion also removes all hostile removable effects when used.

Cloaking Screen

Instant

Overloads your stealth generator, immediately exiting combat and entering stealth mode. For 10 seconds, you become virtually undetectable, but all healing done and received is decreased by 100%.

Alwaysthirsty
12.30.2011 , 02:22 PM | #218
Nerf Operatives so I can backpedal to victory!
Best post in this thread. If you and your buddy are getting CC'd together by 1 scoundrel youre just bad. Any good sc/op will just run thru you 1 at a time so try spreading out a bit, k?

From what I've seen, sc/op's are the quickest to level be it for whatever reason, and those huge crits are normally on undergeared/leveled players.

Ill trade a weak opener for Cheap Shot and Headshot being usable in PvP.
Berniesanders

Drutti
12.30.2011 , 02:28 PM | #219
So much babble in this thread, i don't know what people expect ops to do if they didn't have this kind of burst. They need to excel at something, and even now they are faaaaar from unbeatable in 1v1 situations.

Imagaine they done less damage, what would be the point in picking them really, please explain.

Alwaysthirsty
12.30.2011 , 02:30 PM | #220
you clearly are not reading the thread... amored hard hitting BH's and tanks have responded.. they still die or are almost dead after initial burst. what good does armor do if you can pre-load while in stealth 50% armor pen?
Missile seekers should go uncontested and lightning storm teams should just walk all over everyone. No, the scoundrel puts a stop to this one bad Inquisitor at a time.
Berniesanders