Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Ryzoh

I cannot seem to find any of these around Belsavis and I could really use that last green matrix shard to make the relic

I already tried these locations:

-320, 60

-606, 746

-1149 1292

-700, -1956

-437, -2178

50,-2052

-325, -2170

but none actual had a cube there

Anybody know other locations or how long the spawn is or if they even spawn in the same locations or if its random each time?

If anybody on The Fatman server has these I would be willing to pay 300k credits if you have all 4 cubes

Edited by Ryzoh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Looking for these like crazy and havent found any....not even sure what they look like...tried all over The Tomb area where ppl have reported finding them and still no luck, ridiculous hard to get that last green shard for us warriors/knights

found one in 3 days now -240,-2309 its where the wrecked ship is and droids patrolling through

Edited by HbKx

today i found three of them and one yesterday at following locations:

169/-2095

-704/-1960

-734/-1774

-482/-1615

If you found some check the locations again.

PS: Sry for my english

I must be really unlucky or something but I've spent 2 days and I have been checking literally everywhere.

Is the Rakata Energy Cube BoP btw?

Edited by Nemonia

169/-2095

-704/-1960

-734/-1774

-482/-1615

Confirmed all of these locations...thank you, the cube is only up at one location at a time...found it at the last location and then went back to the others, have 3 so far, great guide..and they are not bind on pickup

Also Looking for these like crazy and havent found any....not even sure what they look like...tried all over The Tomb area where ppl have reported finding them and still no luck, ridiculous hard to get that last green shard for us warriors/knights

found one in 3 days now -240,-2309 its where the wrecked ship is and droids patrolling through

This one is confirmed as well...i couldn't find the fourth on the previous post so went to this location and found my last one here. They are on some kind of spawn rotation idk how many locations are in the rotation, but once you pick it up at one place it spawns in another...got them all in 30 min with the previous post locations and this one.

I cannot seem to find any of these around Belsavis and I could really use that last green matrix shard to make the relic

I already tried these locations:

-320, 60

-606, 746

-1149 1292

-700, -1956

-437, -2178

50,-2052

-325, -2170

but none actual had a cube there

Anybody know other locations or how long the spawn is or if they even spawn in the same locations or if its random each time?

If anybody on The Fatman server has these I would be willing to pay 300k credits if you have all 4 cubes

spawns in this location after the droid wreck one

Oh sweet and merciful universe, after four days of searching I finally lucked out and found four in around an hour. x_x

I think I can now confirm the nature of the way these things spawn. It appears that there can only be one spawned at any given point in time and once one is spawned it randomly spawns in a different location. I found them in the following order:

-734/-1774

-240,-2309

169/-2095

-240,-2309

The time between the second and fourth spawns was too short for the power cube to have been picked up at every single spawn location(especialyl since there are only about 10-15 people on the planet, none in the Tomb that I have seen). Therefore it has to be a random location spawn. I hope no one else has to sit through the length of time I had to for these.

http://crazyferretstudios.com/public/swtor/Screenshot_2012-01-02_12_31_25_669513.jpg

what you're looking for. anyone know what the spawn times are? like, between collections.

Pretty close to instanteous(can't be longer than a minute). You just have to guess where the next one spawned and it will be there.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

My findings after about 5 hours looking for these:

-They only seem to spawn around the Tomb area;

-They can respawn to the same spot within 1 minute after collecting (this happened to me twice, where I gathered it, waited a minute, it respawned again in the same location) so don't leave that spot until you've waited a bit to make sure it doesn't respawn there;

-The cubes are grey with 4 yellow dots on each side, do not glow or make any sound. To see what one looks like, go to the cave under tree area where the green matrix shard datacron is and look at the box that is around the datacron preventing you from accessing it; that's what the cubes look like;

-The cubes are tradeable once gathered;

-They are lost upon use to access the datacron;

-Once used/the datacron is unlocked, it will stay unlocked for about 4 minutes (eyeballed the time using the timestamp feature), during which time, anyone can access it, not just those who used the cubes;

-It does indeed provide a green shard and is no longer bugged as it was in beta;

-Two locations I found the cube at are (-245,-2308) and (-162,-2010), in addition to the ones already mentioned;

-You would likely be safe and save yourself some time in disregarding the coordinates that are not in the Tomb.

Overall, there seem to be very few locations in the pool from which the cube draws to determine its spawn coordinates, and those locations can be the same multiple times in a row.

Good luck!

169/-2095

-704/-1960

-734/-1774

-482/-1615

I can confirm these coordinates. I just checked them in order and found four cubes within 30 minutes.

Any more co-ords, by chance? After some 7 hours of searching, I've managed to get three... all from the same spot... but these blasted circuit spawns are leaving me high and dry elsewhere. This morning I appear to be the only one doing it and I can't find that magical last spot it is hiding at.

Perhaps a new question is in order...

Can anyone confirm these things spawn outside of the Tomb area of the map? I've been over this thing about a 80 times since finding one (in the same spot I've found my other two, mind you) this morning. It seems to me, if they are on a circuit, it isn't anywhere in the area I am searching.