Shadow-Sin self-heal

OpeningToEndgame

Did I read the patch notes wrong, or miss something? I thought they had planned to removed it. I was fighting a Shadow, and he just kept healing and healing when I was trying to kill him in Huttball earlier.

No, they removed at 2.5 the Selfheal via Harnessed Darkness and Dark Charge; and they have redisigned Overcharge Saber.

Before Patch 2.5 Dark Charge has a chance to Heal the Sin. The use of Overcharge Saber give the Sin a direct heal of 10% maxHP and Dark Charce gains a increased chance to applies his effect.

Now :

While Overcharge Saber is active, Lightsaber charges now heal the Assassin when they trigger their effects.
Edited by JoriCardas

No, they removed at 2.5 the Selfheal via Harnessed Darkness and Dark Charge; and they have redisigned Overcharge Saber.

Before Patch 2.5 Dark Charge has a chance to Heal the Sin. The use of Overcharge Saber give the Sin a direct heal of 10% maxHP and Dark Charce gains a increased chance to applies his effect.

Now Dark Charge only heals the Sin when Overcharge Saber(2Min Cooldown) is active.

Thank you very much!!