Vette's Slave Collar [Minor spoiler]

VanCali

Ok, if I remove Vette's slave collar, why does it still show on her? I seem to recall people mentioning this several years ago but would have thought it would have been addressed by now. I don't see any customizations that change this to keep her original look. Does this change once I leave DK or something? Thanks!

EDIT: I slapped on a Shadowsilk Force Expert's Headgear that made it disappear, but really wanted to keep her original look without the slave collar. Could have used a toothpick to complete her rogue look, but those things go for tens of millions. The most expensive sliver of wood in the galaxy.

Edited by VanCali

Ok, if I remove Vette's slave collar, why does it still show on her? I seem to recall people mentioning this several years ago but would have thought it would have been addressed by now. I don't see any customizations that change this to keep her original look. Does this change once I leave DK or something? Thanks!

EDIT: I slapped on a Shadowsilk Force Expert's Headgear that made it disappear, but really wanted to keep her original look without the slave collar. Could have used a toothpick to complete her rogue look, but those things go for tens of millions. The most expensive sliver of wood in the galaxy.

There are customisations available that remove the collar, but none of them look exactly like a collarless version of the original Vette.

The Rogue's Toothpick sometimes shows up on the Cartel Market in the Armor section, but even then it's still pretty expensive for a toothpick.

. Could have used a toothpick to complete her rogue look, but those things go for tens of millions. The most expensive sliver of wood in the galaxy.

I just sold one for 35 million - I did feel a little guilty, but the guild bank needed the funds :D

It's a really daft item too, as it's barely even visible unless really close-up

I just sold one for 35 million - I did feel a little guilty, but the guild bank needed the funds :D

It's a really daft item too, as it's barely even visible unless really close-up

Don't, if I had one I'd sell it for that too :p

I think the fact it's so small is why it would be good in this case. also good in outfit designer for hiding gear head, as a preff, without unlocking the hide head option.

There's also the pencil over the ear, but not sure what it's called

Don't, if I had one I'd sell it for that too :p

I think the fact it's so small is why it would be good in this case. also good in outfit designer for hiding gear head, as a preff, without unlocking the hide head option.

There's also the pencil over the ear, but not sure what it's called

It's a pen, not a pencil, and it's part of the Winter Outlaw Armor Set.

It's a pen, not a pencil, and it's part of the Winter Outlaw Armor Set.

thank you, wasn't logged in, couldn't check.... lol

Pencil popped in to my head, as it's something a carpenter* does...lol

*Not just them, but others probably do it too, but it's usually the carpenters that pop in to my head.

Edited by DarkTergon

Vette Customization 8 (Balmorra vendor) is pretty darn close to her native appearance. Her lekku stripes are bolder, and she has a few more of them, but the face shape and base skin color are the same.

Yeah, noticed that, but was hoping for an original just sans the collar. Would be a super easy fix to implement in the game if they cared, but that's several years too late.

Yeah, noticed that, but was hoping for an original just sans the collar. Would be a super easy fix to implement in the game if they cared, but that's several years too late.

There's an old programmer's joke that goes; A bug with sufficient seniority is called a "feature".