Haven't played in forever, trying to find an old friend - need help! (Peaches)

torinas

I haven't played in years. Maybe close to half a decade? Probably not THAT long, but close enough.

Anyways, I'm trying to find someone who I don't believe plays anymore. Last spotted in guild The True Republic on Star Forge (though that wasn't always the server, they've been compressed a lot from what I hear), his name is Peaches. A green tank consular I used to run flashpoints with nonstop on my commando, Andralea Kass.

The last guild message was from him, oddly enough (he wasnt guild master when I quit!) and was about inactive players :(

The message was in 2019, and I haven't seen him (or anyone else in the guild) log on since. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if this is the wrong forum for it, tell me that too.

I know the feel from the other side. To this day, my imp chars /friend the guy (?) I used to play with in 2013-2014. One day they were gone. Maybe they returned briefly during a prolonged break I took? Who knows.

That's the thing with mmo friends, you know them as that green shadow or that white mercenary and one day they stop logging in. Truth is, if you never exchanged out-of game contacts, maybe you weren't actual friends.

You could try in the Star Forge Forum but chances are low.

Edited by Mubrak