Too many WB hogs/ninjas

FlyinSpaghetti

Was it really a good idea to have both factions fighting over the same world bosses with no exhaustion timer for defeating them?

Even at 6 in the morning on my server you've got the same faces from either faction camping on the bosses waiting for them to spawn, and when one eventually does it's a fight over which group pulls first.

I do think that there needs to be an defeat timer added so you can only down them once a day, otherwise it's just a mass grieving/ninja fest.

What's more upsetting is the ability to reset the WBs.

Yesterday on Red Eclipse we gathered a pug raid for about 25min and just as we pulled, a Star Wolves guild premaid which monitored our activities through general chat came to our instance, taunted, reset and stole the boss, which was easy enough for them to do as dumb pugs from our own ops helped them burn down a gray boss. Now that sucks, and a lot of hopeful players where very discouraged by this.

BioWare should have introduced some safeguard to keep such exploits out of the game. I see a lot of this happening in the 2 weeks to come.