__Highest Hit In PvP?__

DkSharktooth

Let me start off by saying that the following screenshot was today, meaning after the surge nerf, and after you can no longer stack adrenal and expertise pots. Also, was a perfect game tripple cap 600-0, there was a constant full team of 8 republics, never less, never game aborted timer.

http://i.imgur.com/6C4vj.jpg

My gear setup was 2 set rakata, 3 set battlemaster, rakata weapons, energy surge device relic, BM relic, the rest was all BM stuff.

------------------

What was your highest hit POST NERF? Post it here or it DIDN't Happen!

My personal highest was 6.3k HSM yesterday :) I think he had 2 players armor debuffs on him when it happened.

Edited by DkSharktooth

5.4k crit on my sniper on a green geared sorc. Was what I currently am with 2 piece rakata, matrix cube, and then champ gear for the rest as my lethality spec. Probably would've been a tad higher if I was marks.

Let me start off by saying that the following screenshot was today, meaning after the surge nerf, and after you can no longer stack adrenal and expertise pots. Also, was a perfect game tripple cap 600-0, there was a constant full team of 8 republics, never less, never game aborted timer.

http://i.imgur.com/6C4vj.jpg

My gear setup was 2 set rakata, 3 set battlemaster, rakata weapons, energy surge device relic, BM relic, the rest was all BM stuff.

------------------

What was your highest hit POST NERF? Post it here or it DIDN't Happen!

My personal highest was 6.3k HSM yesterday :) I think he had 2 players armor debuffs on him when it happened.

As a sorc I am never going to scare anyone with some single massive crit. Right now I use a few pve pieces (rakata belt, a purple crafted 49 bracer with augment, one columni implant, red X 3 matrix cube) otherwise all champ.

Not sure how much power but think I have around 1450 will and 72% crit boost from surge.

For the most part my chain lightning/death field crit run in the 2600-2800 range, have seen as high as about 3200.

That said in one lone warzone I somehow snagged a 5k single hit medal and I foolishly didn't think to check the end scoreboard to see just what the heck it thought I did (was one of those several players from both sides in a big mosh-pit fuster-cluck type situations so I am not sure who all the chain lightning that triggered the medal hit for how hard.