Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

The majority of people queuing for WZs are "single players". Being an MMO doesn't have anything to do with people queuing up to play in a WZ. You and the rest of the people like you can stop using that BS excuse to stomp on unorganized pugs.

If the majority of people queuing up for Warzones are single players, than you shouldn't run into premades very often.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play on The Shadowlands; I honestly cannot remember the last time that I was not facing at least a paired group of opponents. Half the time I am facing a Wook 3 or 4-man...and they lose. :eek:

The absolute best Voidstar this weekend was a game in which myself and one Guildie joined to find the rest of the team filled out with players (on lowbie Alts) we knew from Level-50 PVP guilds (we were the only pair from the same guild).

With little more than a quick nod, Ops Chat statement of Left Versus Right, and absolutely no Voice Chat or further remarks we proceeded to smash through the opposing Pug, Cap the Computer in 3-minutes flat, and hold off the first door cap until 20 seconds left on defense.

No voice chat and only the occasional call-out; it was a blow-out because we had a group of good players who play for objectives and did not need direction.

Good players will win in the end, Premade or no. :D

I think many of you are missing a huge point. Premades, especially the casual ones will go grom a70% win ratio to about a 20% win ratio if they were forced to play other premades. This will cause premades to bring their A TEAM which takes more time and will make ques much much longer. Without solo quers to stomp the bad premades will stop queing and instead go to the much faster and more evenly matched solo ques. Thus group ques will be more like ranked. Im not saying this is good or bad, its just the obvious consequence. If you remove the incentive to group, people will, solo more. And also my decision on whether I pug or group has nothing to do with being social, its usually a funtion of how much time I have, if I anticipate playing for more than an hr I group, if time is limited, ill see if anyone is available, if noone is ready ill just solo.

I think many of you are missing a huge point. Premades, especially the casual ones will go grom a70% win ratio to about a 20% win ratio if they were forced to play other premades. This will cause premades to bring their A TEAM which takes more time and will make ques much much longer. Without solo quers to stomp the bad premades will stop queing and instead go to the much faster and more evenly matched solo ques. Thus group ques will be more like ranked. Im not saying this is good or bad, its just the obvious consequence. If you remove the incentive to group, people will, solo more. And also my decision on whether I pug or group has nothing to do with being social, its usually a funtion of how much time I have, if I anticipate playing for more than an hr I group, if time is limited, ill see if anyone is available, if noone is ready ill just solo.

this.

and the only real "incentive" to making a 4-man premade in regs it that you guarantee that at least half of your team is not scrubs

this.

and the only real "incentive" to making a 4-man premade in regs it that you guarantee that at least half of your team is not scrubs

Not only that but you gurantee half your team

- You know you'll get along with

- Can communicate with better

- Understand their playstyle, what they normally do, etc.

Premades are for people who don't want to be stuck with pitiful pugs, the solution to less premades is for pugs to become above bacteria.

Not only that but you gurantee half your team

- You know you'll get along with

- Can communicate with better

- Understand their playstyle, what they normally do, etc.

Premades are for people who don't want to be stuck with pitiful pugs, the solution to less premades is for pugs to become above bacteria.

No one is asking for LESS premades. They are asking teams of premades be paced into a queue with other premades. They don't mind the challenge....right? Oh...wait....

No one is asking for LESS premades. They are asking teams of premades be paced into a queue with other premades. They don't mind the challenge....right? Oh...wait....

Why should bioware make a seperate queues for people who actually want to be social and play with friends just because bads (pugs) can't use teamwork, communication, or go for objective. More people would probably do ranked if anyone did ranked.

/Heavy Sigh

Why should bioware make a seperate queues for people who actually want to be social and play with friends just because bads (pugs) can't use teamwork, communication, or go for objective. More people would probably do ranked if anyone did ranked.

/Heavy Sigh

so you think all pugs are bad? shows how small minded you are. since you are such a b@d@ss with your group why is it so wrong to put you with other premades? i know you don't want your own premade q because it will actually be a challenge.

edit - of course you think you are better than you actually are because you have a dedicated healer to your premade team plus another buddy or 2 to jump in and save your ***** when you are getting beat down.

Edited by Slicktime

so you think all pugs are bad? shows how small minded you are. since you are such a b@d@ss with your group why is it so wrong to put you with other premades? i know you don't want your own premade q because it will actually be a challenge.

If you've read my other posts i say most pugs are bad and it's not because they aren't geared or anything its because they just have no clue what teamwork is. Again this is not even worth arguing about because no mmo designer would make being social a separate part of the game

/Thread

Edited by PowerReaper

If you've read my other posts i say most pugs are bad and it's not because they aren't geared or anything its because they just have no clue what teamwork is. Again this is not even worth arguing about because no mmo designer would make being social a separate part of the game

/Thread

i know there are some really bad players out there with no teamwork. i shouldn't be forced to group up with other players to have a chance to win.

i know there are some really bad players out there with no teamwork. i shouldn't be forced to group up with other players to have a chance to win.

Ok so it's your fault if you don't want to group up with friends and guild mates, why can't people get it through their thick skull this is an mmo that's what you have to do.

Ok so it's your fault if you don't want to group up with friends and guild mates, why can't people get it through their thick skull this is an mmo that's what you have to do.

people don't have to group up to level. why should this be any diffferent. maybe you should b*tch about not forcing people to group up to level up through the quests and story. exactly... you don't want premades taken away because you svck without someone watching your bvtt nonstop.

people don't have to group up to level. why should this be any diffferent. maybe you should b*tch about not forcing people to group up to level up through the quests and story. exactly... you don't want premades taken away because you svck without someone watching your bvtt nonstop.

Um what are you talking about i had to group up to level many times (heroics, bosses, etc) like i said before this is an mmo if you never planned on doing any of this you never should of gotten an mmo.

Um what are you talking about i had to group up to level many times (heroics, bosses, etc) like i said before this is an mmo if you never planned on doing any of this you never should of gotten an mmo.

you don't have to do heroics or bosses that's the point. right now the only option for pvp is a big chance to get a premade and you will get rolled. i know you will never agree because oh pwease wuv my pwemades. i can't pvp alone because i need help nonstop to stay alive. oh pwease wuv my pwemades

you don't have to do heroics or bosses that's the point. right now the only option for pvp is a big chance to get a premade and you will get rolled. i know you will never agree because oh pwease wuv my pwemades. i can't pvp alone because i need help nonstop to stay alive. oh pwease wuv my pwemades

Dude what are you on? Most of the time people want to be in a premade to be more social with their friends and have a better time. I would love to 1v1 you i can tell you're one of those bads that enters a warzone in pve gear, good day sir :D

Dude what are you on? Most of the time people want to be in a premade to be more social with their friends and have a better time. I would love to 1v1 you i can tell you're one of those bads that enters a warzone in pve gear, good day sir :D

again shows how much you know. i enter with recruit minimum because im a fresh 50. pve gear in pvp HAHAHAHAHA. the better fix would be for everyone who ever pvp's to get a ranking and for the ranking system to put people together based on ranking. then premades wouldn't matter because even the good solo people would have a chance because they try to win.

again shows how much you know. i enter with recruit minimum because im a fresh 50. pve gear in pvp HAHAHAHAHA. the better fix would be for everyone who ever pvp's to get a ranking and for the ranking system to put people together based on ranking. then premades wouldn't matter because even the good solo people would have a chance because they try to win.

You're in recruit gear their's your problem, get full wh scrub and you'll be fine.

You're in recruit gear their's your problem, get full wh scrub and you'll be fine.

what i meant was... the worse i have ever entered 50pvp is with recruit. the fact that you indicated otherwise shows how ignorant you really are.

I enjoy going up against premades because it's a challenge. I don't have the best pvp gear by any means so occasionally I get steamrolled pretty bad, but it's just part of the game. Premades are still human beings, and they still can be beaten. If constantly being matched up against premades is getting under your skin, recruit some other decently geared players who want to work together to play with you. There are tons of people solo queuing who would love to be part of a group.