Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Enemy Within rewards for Sage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
The Enemy Within rewards for Sage

Velarax
10.07.2018 , 02:36 PM | #1
I searched for this topic, thinking, of COURSE it's been reported before. But was unable to find anything.

Just completed The Enemy Within on my Jedi Sage, along with my spouse a Jedi Knight. I was very disappointed to be offered the following rewards: 2 blaster pistols, 3 rifles, 2 techblades. I cannot use any of these items. (My spouse was offered a choice of two different lightsabers. for his Jedi Knight)

As this quest was the climax of the entire expansion, I felt that there must be some error and posted a ticket. After being told that the rewards are "class based" and that I could use a "techblade" (both incorrect btw) the CS advised me to post a suggestion.

This issue, however, seems like an obvious bug rather than suggestion fodder. To complete the penultimate quest in the entire expansion and receive nothing at all seems more, an error than intended. Please look into this? Thanks in advance.

Setokai
10.08.2018 , 10:55 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Velarax View Post
I searched for this topic, thinking, of COURSE it's been reported before. But was unable to find anything.

Just completed The Enemy Within on my Jedi Sage, along with my spouse a Jedi Knight. I was very disappointed to be offered the following rewards: 2 blaster pistols, 3 rifles, 2 techblades. I cannot use any of these items. (My spouse was offered a choice of two different lightsabers. for his Jedi Knight)

As this quest was the climax of the entire expansion, I felt that there must be some error and posted a ticket. After being told that the rewards are "class based" and that I could use a "techblade" (both incorrect btw) the CS advised me to post a suggestion.

This issue, however, seems like an obvious bug rather than suggestion fodder. To complete the penultimate quest in the entire expansion and receive nothing at all seems more, an error than intended. Please look into this? Thanks in advance.
Those weapons you mentioned were originally meant for your companions, when the shadow of revan expansion was new
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player
HK-55: Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.
Star Forge Guild site: https://swtorfancommunity.com/guild/132/606781

Velarax
10.08.2018 , 03:31 PM | #3
Oh? Interesting, since my partner received lightsabers for himself.

But your explanation makes a ton more sense than the fluff I got from C.S. thanks