Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deception / Infiltration Set Bonuses and Tactical Items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Deception / Infiltration Set Bonuses and Tactical Items
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SpleneticGamer
04.22.2019 , 05:08 PM | #21
Tactical Item to increase all Crit damage by X percent and lower all non-Crit damage by Y%
Tactical Item to decrease the cooldown of Reaping strike by X% (25% or 50%) and allows Assassinate to be used on targets regardless of remaining health.
A Tactical item to increase DR by 30% while stunned (something a lot of DPS need in PvP).

2pc set bonus: Activating Overcharge Saber increases crit chance by X% (let's say 15%)
or
2pc set bonus: Voltaic Slash causes your next Maul to be an auto-crit. this can only occur once every X seconds.
4pc set bonus: Ball Lightning no longer attacks twice from the level 40 Twin Surge passive. Instead, the damage is added to Ball Lightning itself (prevents Twin Surge from consuming a stack of Recklessness. Realistically, it's how it should work in my opinion. Maybe there's a reason it doesn't work as such).
6pc set bonus: When Discharge critically hits a target, the next Discharge receives a 50% damage boost (possibly put this on a timer, say 18 seconds give or take 6 seconds, but it would be awesome if it wasn't).

Also, take Phantom Stride off the GCD and give us Phasewalk again please.

Solarmind
04.23.2019 , 12:14 AM | #22
1) Phantom Stride works as Force Charge. (Or, at least, has a smaller cooldown).

2) Force Speed lasts twice as long.

3) Give us back the Phase Walk ability.

lord-angelus
04.24.2019 , 05:29 AM | #23
Sins don't need more kiting or more defences, or even position requirement changes to the maul.

If you remove the maul position requirement you are gonna destroy the class feels, just buff them to the top damage wise, like in the 5.0 beginning, remove the defences if necessary, light armour should be glass cannon, not heavy armour pt.
Phasewalk is also good idea.

I like the dash idea, from battlefront 2. As one friend said, they should be a ghost in warzones, and playable in pve! Insane burst, phasewalk, stealth out, rest, insane burst, stealth out again.

So for the tactical reduce the cd of the force cloak, don't touch the spike, we don't need any more stuns, or root or anything. Just give me burst, take anything else. I don't even want a raid buff or utility at this point. Insane burst, better than ap pt.

commanderwar
04.26.2019 , 08:21 PM | #24
Tactical Item
Basic attack Saber Strike: is an AOE
Spike does double damage when out of stealth but no stun
whirl wind is now an AOE the slows movement and does more damage
Voltaic Slash is now an AOE but you throw the lightsaber straightforward
Overload, now only uses lightning but no force wave, now only does twice the damage and no knockback
Lightning Charge now increases the damage for all attacks that include lightning.

Bonus
Voltaic Slash now causes maul to auto crit

All I can think of right now
here's my refer a friend link
http://www.swtor.com/r/QWYrwx

TheSpiceIsRIght
05.02.2019 , 01:55 AM | #25
Link to Main Forum Post with Google Doc of Failure's Set Bonus and Tactical Item suggestions

DECEPTION/INFILTRATION

Tactical Suggestions:
  • Low slash applies a dot that deals 10k dmg over 6 seconds. (breaks the incap in pvp)
  • Discharge does AOE damage within 8 meters
    • 90% damage to main target
    • 30% damage to remaining targets

Set Bonus:
  • 2 set - Discharge grants a stack that increases force crit by 2%. Stacks up to 4 times
  • 4 set - Using maul behind the target provides an automatic critical hit on reaping strike.
    • Can only proc once every 30s
  • 6 set - Ball Lightning used with 2 stacks of Voltage now grants 2 stacks of Static Charge.

Other ideas:
  • General discipline passive change: Amped Voltage now applies to Discharge instead of Phantom Stride. Specifically, activating Discharge/consuming 3 stacks of Static Charge now regrants 3 stacks of Static Charge. Can only proc once every 30s.
Spice
<FAILURE> - Satele Shan
World First Slayer of the Machine Gods

Kraysk
05.02.2019 , 12:19 PM | #26
We need something that makes Force Pull 40 (or better 45) meters range.
Seriously why PT have this option by default but we don't?
There is no passion…there is solely obsession.
There is no knowledge. There is solely conviction.
There is no purpose. There is solely will.
There is nothing… Only me. - Darth Ruin

olagatonjedi
05.18.2019 , 11:01 AM | #27
I would truly appreciate a tactical item that grants an additional 4-6m range on melee abilities so that IF an encounter requires a lot of movement or requires the players to drop aoes away from the focus target, the amount of dps loss is mitigated due to not losing 95% of our damage dealing skills from a required encounter mechanic.

Delani
05.30.2019 , 04:34 PM | #28
Low slash stuns anyone in its path
Phantom stride can be used twice in a row
lacerate is not a channeled ability
Maul knocks the enemy down when used from stealth
Ball lightning ranged increased to 30 meters
Ball lightning now cast 4 balls that targets up to 4 enemies within a 20 meter range
Overload knocks the enemies back 30 meters
Overload now works as force push and only pushes a single enemy
Overload is now an aoe stun
Reaping strike now grants 100% dodge chance and makes your character dash while using the ability
Force speed duration increased by 2 seconds and the cooldown reduced to 5 seconds
Overcharge saber Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds
Force slow is now force pull
Force shroud is now 6 seconds and the cd is reduced by 3 seconds everytime you get hit

CraigOnXD
06.01.2019 , 12:59 AM | #29
some things:
Overcharge saber increases crit chance by 15% for 10s
force speed and phantom stride increase range of your next ball lightning or discharge by 20m
you can now phantom stride to friendly targets
reaping strike builds a stack of recklessness
discharge increases the damage of your next discharge by 50%...this effect can only occure once very 30 seconds
ball lightning increases damage of your next maul by 10% and maul now adds a small dot

and give me back all the abilities that u took away and also remove that dmg reduction from maul and put it back to this seperate ability cuz this is dumb af
http://www.swtor.com/r/4K28JN

†<<All-Star Sync Squad>>†

Delani
06.06.2019 , 08:21 AM | #30
Here are some ideas for abilities and movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEK_Ec6FfTw