Smuggler/Bounty Hunter themed stronghold

Mongorr

First, I guess I have to apologize for not using one of the collective "show your stronghold threads". I finally got around to finish the remodeling of my Tatooine smuggler themed stronghold (listed as "Caribu's Pirate Roost" on Star Forge). Breaking down the starship hook in the hangar finally allowed me to achieve the bazaar look I was striving for. The stronghold is supposed to be a place for smugglers and bounty hunters with entertainment (disco, bars, games, gambling, hutt ball, sarlacc pit, zoo, room with private dancer), several market areas for weapons, armor, artifacts, munitions etc. and rooms for bounties, scientific experiments and a medical center.

https://youtu.be/sCBMhn-H6Fk?vq=hd1080

Now if I could only get my hands on the golden Karagga hutt statue....

• 1 month later...
Thank you very much. That video is already a little outdated - I added more smuggler/bounty hunter stuff and changed a few rooms to make it look more "logical". I'm on Star Forge. Send me an ingame mail (Caribu on Pub or Taiwa on Imp) and I give you a silver key (so you don't have to wait for me to be online, since I'm 6 hours ahead of Eastern time).