Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that bastion would rape us. Their tanks that spam aoe slow omg have over 25k health and do 50k dmg and juggs that spam cc into entrench better hope put me in coach doesn't get their team rolling on this server

Hey arent you that marauder thats like 12 years old? and uses ravage without gore?

Thurinlore, razbot, whispyr are pot5s top players im done. I wonder what you're considered? or if they even use you in rateds. again pot5 pvp guilds lol

Edited by MrGrzecka

Hey arent you that marauder thats like 12 years old? and uses ravage without gore?

Thurinlore, razbot, whispyr are pot5s top players im done. I wonder what you're considered? or if they even use you in rateds. again pot5 pvp guilds lol

Hey, aren't you that bastion guy who trolls other server forums bc he's bored of his own?

Thurinlore, Razbot, and Whispyr are all in PoT5 pvp guilds... so you were saying?

J Sshowdo and I beat whispyr and liability in a 2v2. J sshowdo beat whispyr in a 1v1.

I'm not saying one player is better than another... Just saying the whole idea of a 'top player' is stupid. Too many variables with procs and crits. I'd say you have players in the 'top tier'

I am glad Bastion PVP is soooo good that they want everyone on other servers to know about it.

From personal experience I think PoT5 has more good pvp guilds Where as the only guild I saw running the show on the bastion was <hey I'm MVP> but i can say i never got to fight <dont Panic> so i have no comment on them.

No other guild even comes to mind from that server as a threat but i will say its been about 2 months since i played there so it might have changed somehow.

my 2 cents

Its true, the strats here would get stomped by the current strats on the bastion, the bastion is on a higher level of pvp.

Maybe. Strats are strats though, they can be countered. Bad players are still bad players, not really much Bastion can do about that.

Its true, the strats here would get stomped by the current strats on the bastion, the bastion is on a higher level of pvp.

From what I've heard the bastion is full of win trading and from what i've seen of peoples armories from the bastion they're running like 1100 expertise.

Oh also this same argument was made about fatman being the best before they were merged into POT5 and what happened there? I believe our best teams at POT5 still **** all over the best Fatman teams so this whole "Oh they're better!" argument has 0 proof till it can actually be done. Until then, WHO GIVES A ****.

Oh and top 3 teams which is like half the rated teams that queue...

Casual

HSP

I have 0 clue who to put for the third.

From what I've heard the bastion is full of win trading and from what i've seen of peoples armories from the bastion they're running like 1100 expertise.

Oh also this same argument was made about fatman being the best before they were merged into POT5 and what happened there? I believe our best teams at POT5 still **** all over the best Fatman teams so this whole "Oh they're better!" argument has 0 proof till it can actually be done. Until then, WHO GIVES A ****.

Casual

HSP

I would say hostile.

Casual

HSP

Lol you dont even need more than 1250 exp... if u stack past that, the benefit you gain will be worse than the dmg gain from main stat. you rarley see the top players past 1275 because they are aware of this

Lol you dont even need more than 1250 exp... if u stack past that, the benefit you gain will be worse than the dmg gain from main stat. you rarley see the top players past 1275 because they are aware of this

Bastion everybody, LOL

I think the day of cross server ques would be more sad than anything, the experience of all the other "big talk" servers shutting up was pretty anti-climactic and disappointing really. On one hand I kind of want to see it, on the other I really cherish this back and forth, even if it's with a randy.

Edited by Razgriz_tree