Nar Shaddaa Stronghold: Hidden Treasures Art Gallery

Kinseih

Greetings Stronghold Decorators and Enthusiasts! :jawa_smile:

With the latest decoration additions, I was able to finish my Nar Shaddaa Stronghold and open it to the community. Allow me to introduce you all to Seirei's Hidden Treasures Art Gallery where the finest artisans in the galaxy showcase their creations for all art lovers! (The Stronghold is listed for public viewing as Seirei's Marketplace Cantina)

Here is a link to the gallery (There are a number of pictures because I found it difficult to show everything-my apologies!):

https://imgur.com/gallery/NjpJ1GB

HIdden Treasures is currently open and accepts reservations for parties of all sizes to enjoy the art and views of Nar Shaddaa!

Amazing!

Thank-you!

I think that's the best Nar Shaddaa stronghold decorating I've ever seen. Congratulations and please share more!

Thank you for the huge compliment! It means a lot coming from someone who is a dedicated stronghold decorator like you. I truly appreciate it. I am working on updating the temple ruins (Yavin) and research lab (Coruscant) while trying to finish up my Rishi Stronghold. I will work on posting some other of my strongholds in the near future.

As a side note, Yavin, Nar Shaddaa, and Coruscant are designed to be venue for any role players on the star forge community. If anyone would like a key to be able to host an event there, please let me know!