GG hosted Server PVP tournament 12/8

Laynalan

Plus I'd hate to discourage the occasional streaker.

Wait wait...so does this mean I can run in the midst of a battle naked whilst triggering my smuggler "surrender" animation?

No one who IS NOT CURRENTLY IN THE MATCH should be in the pit or try to effect the game in any other way

Ah, guess that answers that... :(

If someone gets pulled into the pit because of bad targeting, play on.

So, theoretically speaking...could I hire someone in a match to "accidently" grapple me in?

Edited by jackrunip

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the potential laggy nature of the game caused by recent patches we will now allow a match do-over for ONE DC PER TEAM PER MATCH, if and ONLY IF NO ONE HAS DIED YET. If someone has died, then play on. Edited by Laynalan

Baarf will be away that entire weekend, so unfortunately my team will be sitting out our first Ebon Hawk tourney. :(

Would be a shame for one of the server's top guilds to not participate due to the absence of one player.

Are you certain that a replacement cannot be drafted before the end of next week?

Would be a shame for one of the server's top guilds to not participate due to the absence of one player.

Are you certain that a replacement cannot be drafted before the end of next week?

I won't run in a tourney without me brudder and sis (Defrib is out too). Just the way it is.

I've talked among my friends and we've decided to put together a team to put GG in their place. Enough QQ, time to put up or shut-up GG.

Team Apocalypse:

Rafter Badger

Garjida

Stevanos

Lingling

Chewybacon

Hope you're ready to lose scrubs! :cool:

Thank you Chewybacon and Team Apocalypse for paying your entry fee!

We look forward to seeing you at the tourney!

Edited by Laynalan

Maybe this tournament is actually just a secret plot to lure people to Outlaw's Den so that they can be killed and camped? Our only hope is that AlanShore and his honorable team will defend us from those GG (Game Griefers).

Also, please sign up the following team:

Dashto - Bodyguard Mercenary (DPS - Unload And Power Shot)

Pebkac - Bodyguard Mercenary (Heals)

Faerie - Bodyguard Mercenary (Heals)

Kolten - Bodyguard Mercenary (Heals)

Vind're - Bodyguard Mercenary (Heals)

In the event of a Game Griefing, we will provide the necessary healing to counteract Jevy and the Smash Bros.

Edited by Jenzali

Maybe this tournament is actually just a secret plot to lure people to Outlaw's Den so that they can be killed and camped? Our only hope is that AlanShore and his honorable team will defend us from those GG (Game Griefers).

In the event of a Game Griefing, we will provide the necessary healing to counteract Jevy and the Smash Bros.

Oh my god. I am so in love with this team I can't even deal <3

I approve!

Thank you for signing up! Don't forget to pay your entry fee. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

You've gotta be kidding. Now i'm even more tempted to just bring 4 scrappers and 1 sawbone.