Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder
01.25.2019 , 01:12 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by GoimaJodan View Post
Hi, new player here....just started playing middle of last week and enjoyed the game so much I subbed on Friday. Have any room for someone that is still learning how to play? Right now I only have one toon on Imperial side and named Goidan Jodan....contact me anytime if you have room for a beginner.
Glad we finally connected on the proper toon in-game and glad you're with us now yep!

---
Quote: Originally Posted by ruincastle View Post
I would like to join your gulid plz im a female and Im stuck on a level and im on the dark side
hi there! i presume you mean Imperial side? In any event, what's your in-game toon name? Feel free to add my toons (see my OP) to your 'friend list' and look for me online over the coming days. Hope to chat soon!

-------

UPDATE: Due to the fact that our IMP side guild is booming lately again (like we were over the summer) , i have updated my OP to better reflect our 'Operations' plans. (Our Republic side guild is growing too of course, but for whatever reason IMP side is crowded af these days lol ) .

If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me here or reply in the thread or send me MAIL in-game (or whispers) .

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)
Never tell me the odds!

Queequay
01.28.2019 , 01:44 PM | #52
Scavenger Hunt
We are running a scavenger hunt from 1/29 to 2/4. Every guild member that completes the hunt will meet with one of my alts to show the items they have collected. Some items are drops from mobs. Some are quest items (dont complete the quest or you will turn in the quest item). Some are vendor items. Each person completing the quest will receive a 10k and a prize (the 10k is to help compensate for the vendor item cost).

The recommended minimum level for the quest is 28. You may team up for the hunt but each toon must be able to present all items on the list. Internet references (google, dulfy.net, etc. are fair game).

Imperial Faction Item List:
Czerka VX-7356 Injector
Jukebox Token
Magnetically Guided Grappling System (mggs)
Sharp Talon or Spiky Irradiant Shell
Sith Rune Power )
Taun Taun Lure

Republic Faction Item List:
Clinic Passkey
Czerka VX-7356 Injector
Jukebox Token
Magnetically Guided Grappling System (mggs)
Sharp Talon or Spiky Irradiant Shell
Taun Taun Lure

**Note that while it may be possible to obtain some items from the GTN, participants will only be compensated 10k for their expenses.

-Blubird / Blu Wisp

wookiejonson
01.28.2019 , 07:56 PM | #53
you replied to my in search of guild on the forums and was interested in joining i added everyone but does not seem to be anyone on atm

Nee-Elder
01.28.2019 , 09:42 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by wookiejonson View Post
you replied to my in search of guild on the forums and was interested in joining i added everyone but does not seem to be anyone on atm
We are all online lol but on IMP side guild at the moment

Anyways np np , feel free to 'whisper' me on IMP side or send me in-game MAIL on Republic side yep
Never tell me the odds!

Nee-Elder
01.31.2019 , 02:46 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Queequay View Post
Scavenger Hunt
We are running a scavenger hunt from 1/29 to 2/4.

-Blubird / Blu Wisp
THANKS again for organizing this, Blu! Can't wait to see how it turns out yep!

---------

UPDATE (for whomever follows this thread) : Both our guilds are growing extremely well again these days, thanks to some recent skilled Vet players willing to slum it in our casual guild w/ 'hardcore' dreams

Also had a nice influx of former SWG Vets (like me! ) as well, which has been fun . And our Ops runs have been averaging 2 per week (sometimes more) which is cool, especially for some of our less experienced members who have skills but just haven't ever done Ops yet. (for whatever reason)

Anyways, if anyone's interested in either of our guilds, feel free to PM me or contact me in-game. Sometimes i'm on my alt toons but don't worry i will get back to you.

Never tell me the odds!

Falkenhausen
02.01.2019 , 10:07 AM | #56
I am very interested in joining. IGN Ultracette or Key Largo.

Nee-Elder
02.01.2019 , 11:45 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Falkenhausen View Post
I am very interested in joining. IGN Ultracette or Key Largo.
hi there! So i just tried sending you in-game 'whisper' (on IMP side) but it said you were AFK and then you logged offline lol

Anyways, i'll look for you again later tonite Friday night . Hope to chat soon and be sure to add my toons on 'friend list' in-game as well yep.

Never tell me the odds!

Dinguskhan
02.02.2019 , 05:37 AM | #58
Hey matey! saw u posted in my post. Im still trying to decide where to start. Which side is the most active? IMP or REP also trying to decide what to roll, so if u need any specific class im happy to give it ago to

RelmDarklight
02.05.2019 , 07:12 PM | #59
I'm interested in Joining your guild on both sides. I play IMP side the most though. I'm not online right now but will be on later. I play late in the night from getting off work between 2am and 4am and I usually play an hour around 2pm eastern standard time before work. Pls send invite to the characters below.

Gesh'evean'socatth (imp side)

Durcel Wrecker (pub side)

Nee-Elder
02.06.2019 , 12:54 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Dinguskhan View Post
Hey matey! saw u posted in my post. Im still trying to decide where to start. Which side is the most active? IMP or REP also trying to decide what to roll, so if u need any specific class im happy to give it ago to
Glad we finally connected in-game and glad you're with us!

----------
Quote: Originally Posted by RelmDarklight View Post
I'm interested in Joining your guild on both sides. I play IMP side the most though. I'm not online right now but will be on later. I play late in the night from getting off work between 2am and 4am and I usually play an hour around 2pm eastern standard time before work. Pls send invite to the characters below.

Gesh'evean'socatth (imp side)

Durcel Wrecker (pub side)
hey there! i looked for you online SWTOR last night but never saw you (or just missed you) . Unfortunately, both of us have to be online in-game at same time for me to do the guild-invites. (Bioware rules)

Anyways, i sent you 2 in-game MAILS (to both of your toons) so hopefully we'll connect soon yep.

regards, Neestar (republic) and Neevil (imperial)
Never tell me the odds!