Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

CoreyPoole
01.11.2019 , 03:28 AM | #41
You replied to one of my posts, i'm interested in joining.
"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."

Nee-Elder
01.11.2019 , 03:52 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by CoreyPoole View Post
You replied to one of my posts, i'm interested in joining.
hi there! What's your in-game toon name(s) ?

Reply back (or PM me) with your toons/sides and i'll be sure to add them to my in-game 'friend list' so i can look for you online and try to get you a guild-invite (unfortunately, both of us must be online to invite ... Bioware's rules )
Never tell me the odds!

CoreyPoole
01.11.2019 , 11:35 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
hi there! What's your in-game toon name(s) ?

Reply back (or PM me) with your toons/sides and i'll be sure to add them to my in-game 'friend list' so i can look for you online and try to get you a guild-invite (unfortunately, both of us must be online to invite ... Bioware's rules )
Arteri¨s and Wulf Ordo
"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."

Nee-Elder
01.11.2019 , 02:15 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by CoreyPoole View Post
Arteri¨s and Wulf Ordo
I tried adding both names to my in-game 'friend list' and only 1 of them actually worked lol (the 2nd one, Wulf Ordo on IMP side)

Anyways, perhaps it'd be easier if you let me know the next time you'l be online? (time/day/timezone) -- Or just send me in-game MAIL from both your toons, and then i can add the 1st one with symbol letter to my friend list.

And be sure you at my toon names to your friend list , since while managing both guilds i do tend to log both Imp & Rep sides quite a bit throughout the day.

regards, Neestar (Republic main) and Neevil (Imperial main)

*And my other toons, in case i'm switching around a lot this weekend:
Republic: Neeflector, Neeshadow, Neescape
Imperial: Neetoo, Neerager, Neefender
Never tell me the odds!

MJT_Eeyore
01.15.2019 , 05:14 PM | #45
Hi, Im interested injoining yoru guild. I have mostly IMp side characters, but I'm going to make my next character a Pub side. Im not sure what name you need... My newest Imp character is Kars Rael

Nee-Elder
01.15.2019 , 06:11 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by MJT_Eeyore View Post
Hi, Im interested injoining yoru guild. I have mostly IMp side characters, but I'm going to make my next character a Pub side. Im not sure what name you need... My newest Imp character is Kars Rael
Hi there! So i just sent your new IMP character 'Kars' a whisper in-game but you didn't reply and then i think you logged out lol . (i know it's very easy to miss chats in SWTOR )

Anyways, i should be online in-game for the next few hours, but possibly switching between toons/sides... Most likely on 1 of these 4 toons:

Neevil (imperial)
Neefender (imperial)
Neestar (republic)
Neescape (republic)

--
EDIT: Glad we finally connected in-game and glad you're with us on IMP side! /bow
Never tell me the odds!

Queequay
01.17.2019 , 01:40 PM | #47
Hi there! A friend and I would like to talk with you about possibly joining. We are active in both factions and have quite a few geared lvl 70s. Mostly dps and healers but I have a few tanks as well.

We are looking for a casual , family friendly guild (meaning not a lot of profanity, vulgarity or drama). We enjoy PVE content... casual Ops, FPs and conquest. I started playing at launch and took a break a couple years ago. I have many years of officer experience, leading ops and organizing social events. She started playing back in June of last year and has quickly become a good heals/dps.

Nee-Elder
01.17.2019 , 04:29 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Queequay View Post
Hi there! A friend and I would like to talk with you about possibly joining. We are active in both factions and have quite a few geared lvl 70s. Mostly dps and healers but I have a few tanks as well.

We are looking for a casual , family friendly guild (meaning not a lot of profanity, vulgarity or drama). We enjoy PVE content... casual Ops, FPs and conquest. I started playing at launch and took a break a couple years ago. I have many years of officer experience, leading ops and organizing social events. She started playing back in June of last year and has quickly become a good heals/dps.
Greetings! Thanks for posting and YES it would be great to chat further in-game... I just logged into SWTOR and should be online for the next few hours (but probably switching between toons/sides a bit )

Look for me on the following toons:
Neestar (Republic)
Neescape (Republic)
Neevil (Imperial)

....And if we don't connect today, feel free to PM me any of your toon names and i'll be sure to add them to my in-game 'friend list' yep.

----
EDIT: Glad we were finally able to connect in-game yep... Anything else u guys need, don't hesitate to ask!
Never tell me the odds!

GoimaJodan
01.22.2019 , 05:43 AM | #49
Hi, new player here....just started playing middle of last week and enjoyed the game so much I subbed on Friday. Have any room for someone that is still learning how to play? Right now I only have one toon on Imperial side and named Goidan Jodan....contact me anytime if you have room for a beginner.

ruincastle
01.25.2019 , 12:14 AM | #50
I would like to join your gulid plz im a female and Im stuck on a level and im on the dark side