Any update in the Roadmap? What about 5.5?

RevorteX

Come on now, really? Use your head before flipping out. It is very obvious exactly what he was talking about putting out. Why do people look for things to get upset about here?

They've been here for years and know how things work is likely why.

I've been here 2 months and can see where people have issues.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, really? Use your head before flipping out. It is very obvious exactly what he was talking about putting out. Why do people look for things to get upset about here?

Gamers are upset because they should be given the state of things pretty much all across the board in swtor.

There can be no room for assumption in bioware posts. That leads to exactly what you don't want people doing and leads to garbage like an announcement of an announcement that doesn't do anyone any good.

Great irony you are playing there. It is you that should take your own advice.. precisely because:

NO.. he actually went back and revised his statements.. based on my request for clarification. His first statement was very vague and Eric both agreed and revised. As for my suggestion that Keith comment publicly about internal improvements in quality controls... that is VERY relevant given the last couple months of some really silly bugs and issues after patching.

Nothing like joining a conversation a week late and out of context. :rolleyes:

Edited by Andryah