Planetary War

codydmaan

No.....basically, the engine can't hack it. They are never going to fix that, so we'll never have owpvp. We have tried, over and over. People have organised events, and little battles have popped up over the commanders. But everytime you get 16+ people, the lag kills it.

Rip i do wish it was possible would be a real nice addition

Rip i do wish it was possible would be a real nice addition

OWPvP would be fantastic, if we had a decent engine, and this is coming from a non pvper. It can be fun, more so than WZ's.

PvP as part of CQ, no, apart from the issues already brought up, I could see it adding tons more.

Now, if it were a seperate entity, with some sort of different goals (PvP), etc , with Guild V's Guild , with some of the things that people mentioned, then that could be a possibility.

BUT as it stands, this crappy engine can't take it, so all the arguing in the world won't make it happen :(

Your previous gaslighting posts aside, I do agree that the Conquest Leaderboard has never worked as intended ( ie Mega Guilds) and should be replaced with a system based on GvG activities that incorporate PVE, crafting, and PvP activities Edited by Baletraeger

Your previous gaslighting posts aside, I do agree that the Conquest Leaderboard has never worked as intended ( ie Mega Guilds) and should be replaced with a system based on GvG activities that incorporate PVE, crafting, and PvP activities

Hey you know I do appreciate yalls responses. I would very much like to be friends w yall. Aside from different perspectives on matters we can all get along in the long run. Just a game anyhow. Maybe we can team up in the future run some raids n just have fun.

Hey you know I do appreciate yalls responses. I would very much like to be friends w yall. Aside from different perspectives on matters we can all get along in the long run. Just a game anyhow. Maybe we can team up in the future run some raids n just have fun.

Then why are you an officer in a guild that's controlling & anti-fun??

It's just a game.

Yet you & your guild are obsessing over something that's not wrong. And honestly after seeing some of the stuff your "Supreme Leader" or higher ups are doing per other posters, your guild needs shut down for telling it's members to lie & contact devs.

Then why are you an officer in a guild that's controlling & anti-fun??

It's just a game.

Yet you & your guild are obsessing over something that's not wrong. And honestly after seeing some of the stuff your "Supreme Leader" or higher ups are doing per other posters, your guild needs shut down for telling it's members to lie & contact devs.

Join our chat rooms everything is open we hide nothing.

Its not wrong? Did you even read the post where I quoted the rules the legal Terms Of Service lol? You must not read or blatently want to ignore them.

I mean if you want to ignore the truth and call the truth and the TOS a lie well then I cant help you. Your a lost cause n not worth my time :)

For all the honest people who read this can you clearly see what people like these are doing. Trying to discredit the TOS. Its fine just ignore them.

Being there when Ilum dailies/weeklies were a thing to take the pvp bases, it was fun on occasion, but the system just couldn't handle it. It literally would become a slideshow and it would bring the entire server to a crawl with it. AOE's everywhere alone made it impossible to distginguish what was going on, and all the DOT effects combined made it seizure enducing. Imagine 20 lightning storms going off at once alone, then throw everything else on top of it.

I'm all for the idea if it could work, but the game just can't handle it, and if they couldn't improve that from launch till now, it's probably just not fixable without an engine overhaul. It's a wonder some of the ops run as good as they do as it is

Being there when Ilum dailies/weeklies were a thing to take the pvp bases, it was fun on occasion, but the system just couldn't handle it. It literally would become a slideshow and it would bring the entire server to a crawl with it. AOE's everywhere alone made it impossible to distginguish what was going on, and all the DOT effects combined made it seizure enducing. Imagine 20 lightning storms going off at once alone, then throw everything else on top of it.

I'm all for the idea if it could work, but the game just can't handle it, and if they couldn't improve that from launch till now, it's probably just not fixable without an engine overhaul. It's a wonder some of the ops run as good as they do as it is

The engine seems worse now than before. Last time I was doing Gree event there were 8 Reps camping the Imp base (pvp instance obviously) and 6 Imps on the whole map. When we were fighting them, there was dysnc all over the place and lag. It wasn’t quiet as bad as when we had 20+ players on each side, but it was close.

I remember 40+ OWPVP on sectionX 4 years ago that had much better performance than the last Gree event fights I had with 14 players in the instance (about a month or so ago).

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Join our chat rooms everything is open we hide nothing.

Its not wrong? Did you even read the post where I quoted the rules the legal Terms Of Service lol? You must not read or blatently want to ignore them.

I mean if you want to ignore the truth and call the truth and the TOS a lie well then I cant help you. Your a lost cause n not worth my time :)

For all the honest people who read this can you clearly see what people like these are doing. Trying to discredit the TOS. Its fine just ignore them.

Very incorrect Cody. Your discord is locked down tight. lol So tell another lie.

Also, what in the world are you going on about in regards to "disregarding the TOS"?! lol

Forced PVP? No thank you. As some have said some people hate pvp .

Yeah, you are right. And we already have a pvp instance. So if people want to OWPVP, there is already an outlet. The problem is, no one uses the pvp instances. So the it’s obvious OWPVP isn’t popular or more people would use it. So forcing players into it would only make people quit the game.