Carnage Rotation Advice (for the new mara players)

RACATW

High alacrity brings about a dps loss for carnage. Even on a dummy.

Apologies for bringing this up again but is there any evidence of this?

Also by high alacrity I'm assuming you mean the 1.3s gcd build right? I currently run the 1.3s gcd build but I'm not really willing to spend 20M creds replacing 5 x 240 alacrity augs for 5 x 240 mastery augs to be able to test the low alac build on a dummy and confirm if this statement is true.

Has someone tested this recently that can offer some input?

Thanks.

Also by high alacrity I'm assuming you mean the 1.3s gcd build right? I currently run the 1.3s gcd build but I'm not really willing to spend 20M creds replacing 5 x 240 alacrity augs for 5 x 240 mastery augs to be able to test the low alac build on a dummy and confirm if this statement is true.

Thanks.

He (Draekier) is wrong. High alacrity on carnage provides more DPS. I have no idea where this guy is getting his info from but i'm 100% sure he is incorrect.

Edited by kissingaiur

• 1 month later...

Thanks.

By high alacrity I mean running 1.8k+/18% alacrity. 1.8k+/18%+ alacrity for carnage helped our sustained damage output before the changes/nerf (it allowed us to parse higher than running the usual 16%ish alacrity) . Sorry for posting out of context. Optimally you want to run at least +1.4k ish /16% ish so that the cooldown on battering assault is low enough for a 15GCD rotation (15 gcds between each berserk).

Edited by Draekier