About Alliance supply crate

I wonder if I can get the Remnant dreadguard trooper set from an Alliance supply crate without playing with a commando? Can I still get the set if I'm playing with any other class or the only way is to get an alliance supply crate with a commando?

Let me know!

I wonder if I can get the Remnant dreadguard trooper set from an Alliance supply crate without playing with a commando? Can I still get the set if I'm playing with any other class or the only way is to get an alliance supply crate with a commando?

Let me know!

Yes you can, the drops are random

Let me know!

Any class can get any of the sets, BUT each type of crate only drops sets "belonging" to two classes. Military crates drop trooper and warrior sets, for example. Bear in mind also that there are five sets for each class (Resurrected, Dreadguard, Arkanian, Yavin, Underworld).