HM Tyth Aggro Question

Sometimes Tyth will switch aggro, and the reasons are inexplicable to me. He will switch aggro 10-15 seconds after the Ignore debuff has worn off on everyone, and he will switch even though he has no taunt debuff on him. For context, I am taunting him during the Inversion cast and proceeding with normal rotation. Any explanations are appreciated.

Just to be sure I fully understand. 1 tank has the boss, inversion happens. You (other tank) are standing outside the circle and taunting during the inversion cast. He pulls you in, you start tanking normally. 10-15 seconds later he swaps to someone else (a DPS?) with no apparent reason (no taunt debuff of someone accidentally taunting).

I remember my group occasionally having this happen a while back (though not very often). Never really understood why, and it hasn't happened to us recently. My guesses at the time were that maybe the damage debuff you (tank standing outside) get and the damage buff the DPS gets (it was always a DPS full time on boss that pulled) makes him pull off you, though the timing seemed kinda wrong.

It really didn't happen enough for us to try and understand more though (maybe once or so in a full prog night), is this a regular issue you guys are having?

Edited by Eloi_BG

As far as I know the Inversion cast also resets any threat you had on the boss, when you are thrown out of the blue circle. So if the second tank happened to stand in the circle too or taunt after the other tank was thrown out, he starts from zero threat and is quickly to loose the boss against a DPS, that naturally is busy in his full rotation with all debuffs and dots already on target.

Just make sure that the tank taking over the boss taunts during the invasion cast and stands outside the blue circle to be pulled in. He then takes over the threat from the other tank before that one had it reset to zero and avoids his own reset.

Like this there shouldn't be any aggro loss happening after the first or second inversion.