Pve Groups Where is everyone????

Algaram

Trying to form a 4 man grp to do a hm is almost impossible i have spent the past 2 days LF 1 heals and 2 dps to do any Hm flash point (server deathwind corrider) and out of the past 2 days i was able to do HM battle for illum but we had to 3 man it cuase we coudlnt find a fourth dps thank god my ashara companion is in full rakata.

i am a full rakata with 4 peices of black hole gear Tank and cant form a freaking flashpoint grp and theres only like 45 people on the fleet at anygivin time.

Where The hell is everyone???????

Edited by Algaram

A number of servers are hurting population wise so that could be your situation. This summer transfers are coming so you will be able to move to another server or have people join yours depending on how BW decides to do things. Hang in there. :D

A number of servers are hurting population wise so that could be your situation. This summer transfers are coming so you will be able to move to another server or have people join yours depending on how BW decides to do things. Hang in there. :D

No! No! No! Don't say that! That's the perfect answer for a "Too little too late" reply!

Oh no! Here they come! Here the negative replies! Run! Runnn! Runnnnnnnn...

No! No! No! Don't say that! That's the perfect answer for a "Too little too late" reply!

Oh no! Here they come! Here the negative replies! Run! Runnn! Runnnnnnnn...

lol I see them hatin.......... I'm laughin (que the ridin dirty song) :D