Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

goryllobumbum
05.02.2017 , 01:07 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
People actually thinking they'll get compensated is HILARIOUS. Like they think BW cares about their customer base xDDD
Bioware don't care about us at all. "Thank you all for your patience" is all we got for that.

merovejec
05.02.2017 , 01:07 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
No ETA yet . I will pass on an ETA or any additional updates as soon as I get them.

-eric
Well going to sleep soon!!

Its not afternoon for the whole planet like in the USA u know!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

brother_wulfe
05.02.2017 , 01:07 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by gamzwizard View Post
i dont know why people are demanding compensation just for waiting leave it till the next day and spend some time with family and freinds i know that people enjoy playing the game but delays sould be expected you dont see people stuck in a traffic jam demand compensation just for being in the jam
Not only that but maintenance is a whopping three hours over time, so the compensation would be about 15 cents worth .

Dzsewdow
05.02.2017 , 01:07 PM | #224
It's bad. If they can't give an ETA that means that they don't know what is the issue or how long it will take fixing it. So it might take an indefinite amount of time. Better do smthg else and be back tomorrow ... ironic that I just renewed my sub today so I don't go preferred ...

CCPdystopia
05.02.2017 , 01:07 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by cagthehack View Post
I love Eve. But you don't just play Eve. You live Eve. Hence my issue with the game.. I ran out of time.

But I also hate weebs. Thinking of resubbing just to join the fight against them.

"DOWN WITH THE WEEBS!"
Exactly, you have to invest your life into the game, and i just don't have that kind of time anymore. I Was a CEO of a corp in DUST 514 and was involved in the Planetary Conquest side of the game (very competitive) basically played the game for about 8 hours a day everyday for 4 years ( it was my job LOL). DUST was on the PS3 but the successor will be PC.

SebastiaanZ
05.02.2017 , 01:08 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by brother_wulfe View Post
Not only that but maintenance is a whopping three hours over time, so the compensation would be about 15 cents worth .
It would be hilarious if Bioware returned like 15 cents to all subscribers XD
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

OFAWFletch
05.02.2017 , 01:08 PM | #227
Reminded myself that I ALREADY READ THE PATCH NOTES
ak ash vazl unk. Shaz ash vodn unk. Bork ashal twazl. Vril kazhal Borgazl.
Translation- Power is our Passion. War is our Way. Darkness is our Destiny. The Force Shall set us Free!
The Sith Academy Code

ManiaWandering
05.02.2017 , 01:08 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by cagthehack View Post
I love Eve. But you don't just play Eve. You live Eve. Hence my issue with the game.. I ran out of time.

But I also hate weebs. Thinking of resubbing just to join the fight against them.

"DOWN WITH THE WEEBS!"
EvE Online is like a second job you have to pay for. And after CCP made the Hulk into a 500 million ISK pile of scrap metal. I will not go back. I played EvE on and off from 2004 to about 2014. And in that time the apex of EvE was before the goonies came in to ruin it all.

Albernaz
05.02.2017 , 01:08 PM | #229
Quick question... when things like maintenance occur, are the days of gaming "lost" in our subscription?
Or is it not counted?

I am fairly new in the "sub world," so I just wanted to clarify.

Thank you!

SebastiaanZ
05.02.2017 , 01:09 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Albernaz View Post
Quick question... when things like maintenance occur, are the days of gaming "lost" in our subscription?
Or is it not counted?

I am fairly new in the "sub world," so I just wanted to clarify.

Thank you!
Yeah you lose one day in your subscription.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!