Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CCPdystopia
05.02.2017 , 11:38 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by StephanSimpson View Post
I did electronic maintenance for 12 years. Changing circuits cards out and what not. You'd be shocked that people will try to write a program for a certain computer(a MAC) and try to install it on Windows and expect it to run. Even says on the package that it's for a MAC.

I've also dealt with hardware issues. Video cards going bad and RAM sticks taking a dump(literally). I've done both sides of the house...hardware and software. I always go for the easy fix 1st and that's rebooting.
how can people write a program for a mac if it already comes in a package that says mac, makes no sense...unless you mean they bought a program which specified mac compatibility and then tried installing on windows (but that would mean they did not write the program themselves).

Dagis
05.02.2017 , 11:40 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Nexdine View Post
Get real, people. The game is built on top of a Hero Engine from 2005 or so. It took 5+ years to make the game. During that process they (from what I recall reading) basically rewrote tons of the engine to be able to do the game in the first place. I can't even begin to imagine the rats nest spaghetti the game has become over 6 years of patching, mending, cutting, pasting and adding to it.
So is ESO, that is a much smoother better graphical quality and overall better performing game than this game..

Only benefit to SWTOR is it has Lightsabers!!!

Mianera
05.02.2017 , 11:40 AM | #103
MY FACE IS TIRED

StephanSimpson
05.02.2017 , 11:40 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by CCPdystopia View Post
I too am a tech, and still you are an idiot who truly does not know what he is talking about, but please go on...
LMAO. it's ok, you can stop trying to Troll.

dr_mike
05.02.2017 , 11:40 AM | #105
how can people write a program for a mac if it already comes in a package that says mac, makes no sense...unless you mean they bought a program which specified mac compatibility and then tried installing on windows (but that would mean they did not write the program themselves).
Just put him her or it on ignore and move on. Isn't worth the trouble.

They're started the legal threats on Twitter. I'd link to it but they've also started the graphic descriptions of personal fluids as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dagis View Post
So is ESO
No, it;s not. Hero Engine was used by their story developers to work out the story line. ESO uses it's own engine.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

StephanSimpson
05.02.2017 , 11:41 AM | #106
You totally missed what I was saying. But that's ok. I forgive you.

brother_wulfe
05.02.2017 , 11:42 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Mianera View Post
Stop trying to identify the issue with wild theories when the answer is obvious.

it is caused by INCOMPETENCE!
That's great, now how does that help with solving it?

Lordedubs
05.02.2017 , 11:42 AM | #108
why do you do this to me?

Seterade
05.02.2017 , 11:43 AM | #109
Its always endlessly entertaining every delayed update how many little kids think they know what it takes to run an maintain a multibillion dollar franchise. This isn't PS2s God of War disc. Not only that, but while your raging, "how dare they make me wait an hour, my time is worth SOOO much" you pay 50 cents day to sub to this game. 50 cents. For 24 hours. Don't like the wait? Play at 1:00 am then.

DarthSpuds
05.02.2017 , 11:43 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Dagis View Post
So is ESO, that is a much smoother better graphical quality and overall better performing game than this game..
Problem with ESO is the Morrowind expansion. It is shaping up to be a game-killer.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.