New SWTOR inspired blog, guest posts encouraged

Swounds

Hi all. I'll keep this short; what started out as a fun little side project for me turned into something a bit larger. You can see the results at https://medium.com/a-legacy-of-steele . Essentially, it grew from my asking "What if the characters in my legacy kept journals?" The resulting 'posts' are from different characters in the Steele legacy and reflect on all aspects of SWTOR from a character's point of view. Sometimes it's profound and philosophical, sometimes it's hilarious and irreverent, most of the time it's in between.

One word of warning though: the graphics right now stink. My computer's old and I have my graphics settings turned to low in game, but I have someone who's going to help out in that respect so expect them to improve. Also, even though there are only a few initial posts, there's already plenty of material saved up, so it'll be expanding at a regular pace.

Because A Legacy Of Steele uses Medium, it means that guest posting can be done quite easily. Therefore, I encourage anybody to comment and those who are interested in participating to contact me about becoming writers for it. It's a lot of fun and we're enjoying the ride so far, so check us out! Thanks.

I really like this. I am an older game from an old guild called The Older Gamers, TOG (go figure) and I used to write stories like this on our guild site. This is cool. Keep it up. If you ever go to Theoldergamers.com, serach for wiredsolaris. Got some old stories and such. Keep it up! Here is an old example of mine. http://www.theoldergamers.com/pc/feature/fallen-earth-and-sandpaper-underwear/ Edited by WiredSolaris

Thanks for the interest! Okay, so if you'd like to contribute the easiest way is to create an account on Medium and contact me (through the links on the site - just don't use Facebook as I don't actually have a Facebook account!) and let me know you want in. I can then add you as a contributor. All your posts would show that they were written by you though, never fear.

I've been neglecting the project and need to get busy posting some more...so check it out again soon. I appreciate the feedback.

Oh, I forgot to mention - once you're an official contributor to the project all you have to do is tag a post as being in The Legacy of Steele publication; it will automatically add it to the stream. I look forward to seeing what others come up with!