Will they be adding a flashpoint finder?

I would love to do them but it's hard to find a group.

cross serv LFG tools ruin the game look at what it did to wow so i say NEJ to lfg tool dont be so lazy and take ur time to look for a group and dont quit looking after 5 min or 1 attempt on the fleet

I have spent hours looking and not even found 1 person. And I asked if they would be adding one not your opinion.

Join a decnt guild then and btw this is a forum im member of this forum i reply to any post i want to i dont need u to tell me what to do u should better put ur time in getting a decent guild or looking for a group kiddo

I never once asked for your opinion did I? You can say what you want but I asked A simple question. Not what you thought.
well u actualy did ask my opinion the moment u posted that msg on a forum if u didnt want a answer then why post a question ? go play hello kitty thats probly more suitable for u

Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of LFG and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread.

This topic was also recently covered in our weekly Community Q&A Blog for February 24th.

deusBAAL: Will you be providing a LFG tool? What will be its features? How will it be intended to work and when can we expect it to go live?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Writer): We are hard at work on a much more robust LFG functionality that will quickly help put groups together while still offering the flexibility to decide how you group and what sort of people you want to be grouped with. We’ll release more details as we get closer to release.