Origin Server Pvp Night

mhobin

Hi Guys,

Just had a new idea for a pvp night. With all the server transfers, guild merges and hopping around I thought it would be fun to have a origin server ranked night.

Teams are based on your first server ie. Kellers Void, Shi-Cho, JC originals, Canderous Ordo. See if you can get some teams together and we can try and organize it.

Cheers,

Hobi

PD

Keller's Void

So I'm assuming this is from the servers from the second merge, because I doubt I can find many people from Telos Restoration Project.

*raises hand*

Though, you're right that there aren't many of us. Wrath Reborn, Freelancer Project, and Sovereign Telos are all still sorta around, but I don't see many in PVP.

This would be a good idea if more than 2 or 3 teams q'd for ranked weekly. I don't see people coming out of the woodwork for this event. It's Canderous Ordo vs. Jedi Covenant Wednesdays and Fridays, however. Edited by EnzoForMe

This would be a good idea if more than 2 or 3 teams q'd for ranked weekly. I don't see people coming out of the woodwork for this event. It's Canderous Ordo vs. Jedi Covenant Wednesdays and Fridays, however.

I thought you were Shi-Cho......you Barbie and Anore is the start of a good team

Hobi

Juyo FTW!!

I don't know how something like this could be organized though. Folks have moved around quite a bit, or just stopped playing.

I know many folks who look back on the smaller server pvp with warm fuzzy nostalgia. I miss the camaraderie of the smaller crowd, but I certainly don't miss the long queues.

Anyways, if this gets off the ground I'd be game to try out for the Juyo team ;)